Sponsored

Mach1 Parts Spreadsheet

MrBD1348

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT MT-82
m1 steering wheel part number anyone?
looks like these come only with all the of the buttons on them. Give me more specific features you're looking for (or last 8 digits of a VIN) and I can get you that part #
Sponsored

ChitownStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase

ChitownStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
It doesn't exist as OEM, you need to have the standard glossy black painted that way.
Ok, damn that will probably be as much as the spoiler.

Sponsored

Charlemagne

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Tempest 2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M3440
Vehicle Showcase
Ask around, but the glossy wing is really nice too and it would suit your black stallion immensely imo :like: Plus you can try it first and have it painted later if you decide, there is no wrong choice here.

ChitownStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
Ask around, but the glossy wing is really nice too and it would suit your black stallion immensely imo :like: Plus you can try it first and have it painted later if you decide, there is no wrong choice here.
Charlemagne, you always voice great advice! Thank you
Do you think the spoiler and the rear splash guards will make the rear look fatter without having the massive 315 tires?

derklink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach 1
I went down that rabbit hole.

1. Got part number including correct color code here on the forum. Took that information and went to my local dealership thinking I had cracked the code. Ford parts order system won’t find it, therefore, it can’t be ordered.

2. Tried to contact Ford, they have no clue.

3. Had a dealership parts department employee here on the forum who said he’d help me figure this out. Did not hear from him again.

4. Appears that the only place that gets these directly from Ford is this one here in Australia https://www.herrodperformance.com.au/2021-mustang-mach-1-handling-package-rear-spoiler-gurney-flap/ and they ship to the U.S. Do the math and you land somewhere around $1,500.

Conclusion:

1. What a joke that we can’t get this part from Ford in the friggin’ U.S. of A. Unreal.

2. Get the OEM gloss black version and get it painted with the correct color. That’s what I decided to do.

Charlemagne

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Tempest 2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M3440
Vehicle Showcase
Do you think the spoiler and the rear splash guards will make the rear look fatter without having the massive 315 tires?
It will look different for sure. You could use one inch wheel spacers with your wheels to achieve a flush look.

Sponsored

ChitownStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
You would probably need extended wheel studs to accommodate one inch spacers.
I had wheel spacers on my last S550. Probably won't do it again as they are a pain in the Ars when switching wheels winter to Summer.

ChitownStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
I went down that rabbit hole.

1. Got part number including correct color code here on the forum. Took that information and went to my local dealership thinking I had cracked the code. Ford parts order system won’t find it, therefore, it can’t be ordered.

2. Tried to contact Ford, they have no clue.

3. Had a dealership parts department employee here on the forum who said he’d help me figure this out. Did not hear from him again.

4. Appears that the only place that gets these directly from Ford is this one here in Australia https://www.herrodperformance.com.au/2021-mustang-mach-1-handling-package-rear-spoiler-gurney-flap/ and they ship to the U.S. Do the math and you land somewhere around $1,500.

Conclusion:

1. What a joke that we can’t get this part from Ford in the friggin’ U.S. of A. Unreal.

2. Get the OEM gloss black version and get it painted with the correct color. That’s what I decided to do.
What a pain! Thanks for saving me the trouble Derklink.
Can you share the paint code?

melwff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 M2486
Charlemagne, you always voice great advice! Thank you
These are the base 275 with HP splash guards.

20230829_094756.jpg

derklink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach 1

ChitownStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase