Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kona Blue 2018 GT
Vehicle Showcase
But in general v8 1LE owners are smart enough to know that 6MT is the only correct answer, unlike you Ford people who keep putting A10 where it doesn't belong. :)
LMAO too true! Really though, I think it comes down to the fact that more Camaro owners are track rats, whereas more Mustang owners are casual cruisers and drag queens (the straight-line racing kind, not the ladyboy kind). The designs of each car reflects that as well
Sponsored

Grintch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Crash on the 7th lap instead of the 3rd. just kidding

GM has figured out A10 cooling it would appear as they bring that trans to the SS and ZL 1LE trims. If Ford didn't at minimum match what GM did they are kidding themselves.

Just look at their history of not having a competitive 1LE fighter. Not sure if they were kidding themselves, or Mustang fans.

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
For a glory lap - GT350.
For a session - GT350.
Not so much the fact that you'll probably burn up the intermediate clutches in the A10, but the fact the the GT350 would be the lighter car with more horsepower & the same sticky tires. MANual.

Last edited:

Gregor12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
After watching reviews and reading articles on the GT350 vs the PP2, i think the GT350 will still hold its own on a track. The braking and suspension setup is better which allows you to brake a little later and push it a little harder throughout the track.

the problem with the dragstrip is that times vary so much based on drivers. Ive seen stock GT350s go 11s by slipping the clutch a good bit in the 60 foot and I have also seen them go 14s... but the A10 will win for sure in my opinion.

I personally would probably just buy a leftover/discounted Mach 1. After driving GT350s, Bullitts, and GTs i would say the bullitt with leather recaros, digital display, and magnaride was a LOT of car for the money. here in charlotte that car was selling for 42k. discounted heavily from 54k. Add a the Mach 1 trans to all that and im sold...

OP
OP
MountainStang

MountainStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT
One thing I thought would be a big benefit for the Mach would be the lower end torque range ( compared to the GT350). Might benefit out of a corner, etc...
Sponsored