2023 Mach 1

Jjmoberg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 on order
ok and of the connection showing the tape.
I took one pic that doesnt help much while i was doing it. I probably wont pull it back apart. Its a 2 wire thin spade connection. The factory piece plugs right into the connector. The new ones have a 3 inch wire that plugs to the connector. They are just a bit loose on mine.

IMG_4199.jpeg

Jjmoberg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 on order
They are pretty darn good at night. You can tell in the pic the M is a bit thicker or fuzzier than the other letters on the drivers side. Passenger side is the same but flipped, so the 1 is a bit fuzzier. Just barely. Cant really tell the driver side is out a bit further from the body when its dark, so i will likely keep them.

IMG_4202.jpeg

Sponsored

Rev68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
I ordered both styles, which showed up today. Of course the packaging has no labeling to indicate which set is which, so I guess I'll randomly pick one and go with it.

Jjmoberg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 on order
Before you install it, plug one in and open your door and let it shine on your hand.

Rev68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
They are pretty darn good at night. You can tell in the pic the M is a bit thicker or fuzzier than the other letters on the drivers side. Passenger side is the same but flipped, so the 1 is a bit fuzzier. Just barely. Cant really tell the driver side is out a bit further from the body when its dark, so i will likely keep them.

IMG_4202.jpeg
That's interesting because mine aren't anywhere nearly as bright as OEM, which becomes more apparent when I tried to put the lens tint (orange) on the new ones that I had on my OEM. With the tint on these new ones, you couldn't make out any lettering, let alone even attempt to read it. I didn't take a picture with the tint on the new ones, because I broke my OEM one after about the 5th time in and out, comparing with the new ones and was too annoyed to swap the tint back.

The wiring is sketchy as well. Even when you get the wiring in tight enough to where it would hold the weight dangling, the light flickers on and off as I install them (on all 4, not just one). I suspect with some road vibration, they may not make contact at all.

Overall, I'm pretty disappointed, but other people may be happier with their results.

20230918_221833.jpg
20230918_221631.jpg
20230918_222919.jpg

Jjmoberg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 on order
I dont think mine are quite as bright as stock. Doesnt bother me much as i dont daily mine or drive too much at night.

Rock50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Just another opinion, but I think these are great. Not as bright as stock and yeah, the connectors are a bit loose (easy fix by taping them to connector). The projected Mach 1 is pretty large and looks nice. You get a little tool to align it (rotates the projection cw/ccw) relative to the car. Factory ones have a little heat sink, these don't. Hope these last, I'm happy. Thanks @JimmyNY!

Sponsored
OP
OP
JimmyNY

JimmyNY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1
Thanks Rock50. Happy with mine as well.

Sabre

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Iconic Silver 2023 Mach 1 with Handling Package
I really like how they turned out! Install was less than 2 minutes on each side!

Disregard the redness in the photo....taken at night in my garage and the phone camera added a red tint for some reason.

Untitled3.jpg

Vertex

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Devan
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 FJG HP
To each his own, but I am with you. I have seen a Mach 1 that has Mach 1 on nearly every possible surface (headrests, mats, steering wheel, seat belts, strut covers, hub caps etc), and I just think it is a bit over the top. I thought about doing the steering wheel, but I kind of like having the horse in a few locations...it is an iconic brand.
That steering wheel one just looks cheap to me. If we had one that looked as quality as the bullitt one I'd be down but I'm with you on the mach 1 steering wheel badge. Just not a fan of that or really adding much more Mach 1 emblems on the car. I got the white madness garage shifter with mach 1 on it and some cup holder inserts and coin holder insert that are transparent with it. I think the inside is plenty good where it's at for me.

I will say I really do like these and are much more unique than just having the pony so I will definitely order a set when I get off work today (mach 1, after looking at a couple pictures and finding someone who posted both I feel the one without bars looks better).

Last edited:

Decible

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1 HP
I really like how they turned out! Install was less than 2 minutes on each side!

Disregard the redness in the photo....taken at night in my garage and the phone camera added a red tint for some reason.

Untitled3.jpg
That looks really clear