The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N5809, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Vehicle Showcase
How many of these eventually got ordered? I know I’m probably the odd wheel here but I wanted to see what they look like on peoples cars before I order one.
Sponsored

BlkMach10510

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1
My order says shipped now.

Rock50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Yep, mine as well. Looks they are coming straight from China.

BlkMach10510

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1
"How long does it take for Yanwen to ship to the USA? Normally, international Yanwen shipping takes roughly 2 to 3 weeks, with average 16-35 days to deliver to the United States, depending on whether it is regular mail, air express freight, air freight, or ocean freight."

Hopefully we get ours faster.

Sponsored

HardleyMD

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1, '17 Convertible & '05 Mustang GT
Ordered a set today! Thanks for the info & link.

BlkMach10510

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1
My newest email states it is in transit and the final leg of the delivery will be handled by USPS.

Decible

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1 HP
Mine just say shipped

Jjmoberg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 on order
Got mine today. They dont fit perfectly as far as I can tell. The little electrical plug/spade connectors are not as thick as the factory ones and dont stay in the plug. Can probably make it work with electrical tape

BlkMach10510

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1
Got mine today. They dont fit perfectly as far as I can tell. The little electrical plug/spade connectors are not as thick as the factory ones and dont stay in the plug. Can probably make it work with electrical tape
So much for plug and play. Mine is still in china.

Sponsored

Jjmoberg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 on order
The one marked L that replaced the drivers side one that is also marked L, also displays the Mach 1 backwards on the ground. So thats fun. I guess i will see if the R one fits and displays correctly.

Last edited:

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N5809, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Vehicle Showcase
The one marked L the replaced the drivers side one that is also marked L, also displays the Mach 1 backwards on the ground. So thats fun. I guess i will see if the R one fits and displays correctly.
Sorry to hear that. That’s why I waited to see how they came out. Hopefully it works out for you when you switch them. Let us know.

Jjmoberg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 on order
Actually they are mostly ok. Sorry to get anyone riled up. The connectors are definitely small, but the electrical tape fixes that. As for the alignment the lens turns so you can orient them. I didnt notice initially since it came with no instructions and the factory ones dont do that. That being said, the drivers side one is about 2 inches further out from the body of the car than the passenger side, with both of them being turned to be parallel to the car. Will have to see of that bothers me over time.

And they are definitely slightly different so the L and R must go on the correct side.

BlkMach10510

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1
Actually they are mostly ok. Sorry to get anyone riled up. The connectors are definitely small, but the electrical tape fixes that. As for the alignment the lens turns so you can orient them. I didnt notice initially since it came with no instructions and the factory ones dont do that. That being said, the drivers side one is about 2 inches further out from the body of the car than the passenger side, with both of them being turned to be parallel to the car. Will have to see of that bothers me over time.

And they are definitely slightly different so the L and R must go on the correct side.
How much does the electrical tape show?