Mach 1 Pricing = Invoice - 2%

RocketGuy3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2016 Cayman GT4
Brakes/spindles/LCAs. That’s it

For $5k less, I’ll gladly compromise on that lol
... And about 50 HP coming from one of the most universally lauded engines of my lifetime? You're really going to gloss over that difference?
Sponsored

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
And about 50 HP coming from one of the most universally lauded engines of my lifetime?
the 50hp doesn't matter. the flat-plane crank and the noise it makes has redeeming value.

jake_zx2

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kona Blue 2018 GT
Vehicle Showcase
... And about 50 HP coming from one of the most universally lauded engines of my lifetime? You're really going to gloss over that difference?
You mean “minuscule difference in acceleration from one of Ford’s least reliable V8s of all time”, right?

5.2 VooDoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Comp. Orange GT 350 - Born March 3rd - Arrrived March 14th
The world according to jake continues!

jake_zx2

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kona Blue 2018 GT
Vehicle Showcase
And the Shelby owners just keep getting upset 😂

Sponsored

5.2 VooDoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Comp. Orange GT 350 - Born March 3rd - Arrrived March 14th
You let us know when you get off your wallet....

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
You mean “minuscule difference in acceleration from one of Ford’s least reliable V8s of all time”, right?
Ouch! It does seem that a huge percentage of gen 1 Voodoo engines have failed. I ran into a guy in my bank's parking lot with an amazing looking 350R. He told me almost everyone in his Shelby group here in Silicone Valley has had their original engine replaced by Ford, and it was no big deal. Except that your baby is in the shop for a couple weeks to a couple months, depending on the supply of replacement engines, and you no longer have a numbers matching car, but apparently those are pretty rare now, so who cares. At least you get a gen 2, which seems to be at least marginally more reliable, so you got that going for you. :sunglasses: And those guys that still have their original Voodoo are just waiting for it to go boom, hopefully before it's out of warranty. :whew:

jake_zx2

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kona Blue 2018 GT
Vehicle Showcase
Ouch! It does seem that a huge percentage of gen 1 Voodoo engines have failed. I ran into a guy in my bank's parking lot with an amazing looking 350R. He told me almost everyone in his Shelby group here in Silicone Valley has had their original engine replaced by Ford, and it was no big deal. Except that your baby is in the shop for a couple weeks to a couple months, depending on the supply of replacement engines, and you no longer have a numbers matching car, but apparently those are pretty rare now, so who cares. At least you get a gen 2, which seems to be at least marginally more reliable, so you got that going for you. :sunglasses: And those guys that still have their original Voodoo are just waiting for it to go boom, hopefully before it's out of warranty. :whew:
See, the problem for me is that I know a lot of people who have had their Shelby blow up on track, and a lot of them had dealerships that refused to replace the engine under warranty because it blew up on track (which, for a car marketed as a track-ready vehicle, is quite absurd)

sleepy floy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'74 Ford Bronco, '15 Jeep Wrangler
See, the problem for me is that I know a lot of people who have had their Shelby blow up on track, and a lot of them had dealerships that refused to replace the engine under warranty because it blew up on track (which, for a car marketed as a track-ready vehicle, is quite absurd)
I'd have a GT350 in my garage right now, but I'd be freaking out the moment it went out of warranty.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
First Name
Zach
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
Mach 1 Retail sales continue to be strong. For another month Ford's dealer wholesale is only scheduling Retail dealer orders and not taking stock orders. So if you are interested in one, it may be a while before you see any volume of dealer stock outside of what is already there.

cizzie000

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
18 Ford Escape
Hey Zach, how would I be able to order and what is the process like?

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
First Name
Zach
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
Hey Zach, how would I be able to order and what is the process like?
Send me a PM and I can go into more details. But it's pretty simple.

Driver's license, DocuSign and a deposit are the only 3 things I need to submit an order.

cizzie000

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
18 Ford Escape
sounds good i'll pm you now

RocketGuy3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2016 Cayman GT4
the 50hp doesn't matter. the flat-plane crank and the noise it makes has redeeming value.
I was hoping the latter is part of what would clearly be covered by "universally lauded" without having to say as much. There are several things that make the 5.2 a way better engine for the vast majority of the kinds of enthusiasts that the Mach 1 will appeal to.

Besides which, 50 hp, while not significant, is nothing to sneeze at when it comes to marketability and justification of a price tag to the average consumer. Otherwise, the 15 hp advantage the Mach 1 has over the GT is just insulting, and makes the price even more laughable.
Sponsored