Mach 1 Plan Pricing

Labradog

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Guard Metallic
Let's hope that the economy does well and everything is good. typically the market does like a divided Congress which is what we have.
The stock market has been completely disconnected from the economy for a while now.
Sponsored

GreenS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium 2020 Explorer Limited
FYI.. it ain't over yet :fingerscrossed:

OutWest

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Old Person Special Mach 1
Somehow I digged this thread from the past. Interesting how predictions are….just predictions.

So far, Mach 1 for first year is 6300 or so. And there are lots of dealers asking ADM for it

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
So far, Mach 1 for first year is 6300 or so. And there are lots of dealers asking ADM for it
asking != getting but sure, some people paid

Also do remember Bullitt production was 8000 (+4000) units and came in only two lousy colors. Seeing as how a 53k bullitt was being discounted down to 42-45k just to get rid of the damn things if M1 demand has already hit the saturation point, in 2022 either dealers won't order but a handful lest they get stuck with them, or Ford will only build customer orders and not dealer stock.

I look forward to summer and how the realities set in.

Sponsored

dethmaShine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 HP FJG
asking != getting but sure, some people paid

Also do remember Bullitt production was 8000 (+4000) units and came in only two lousy colors. Seeing as how a 53k bullitt was being discounted down to 42-45k just to get rid of the damn things if M1 demand has already hit the saturation point, in 2022 either dealers won't order but a handful lest they get stuck with them, or Ford will only build customer orders and not dealer stock.

I look forward to summer and how the realities set in.
Given the demand for this year, I highly doubt Ford sells less M1s. I bet they produce every M1 possible and sell every single one. There is just a lot more demand. Mach 1 is also a lot more impressive IMO compared to the Bullitt.

Charlemagne

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Tempest 2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M3440
Vehicle Showcase
There is just a lot more demand. Mach 1 is also a lot more impressive IMO compared to the Bullitt.
Yeah, they are uncomparable. One dark green colour (or black) + MT82 manual vs many colours + Tremec or upgraded automatic alone appeal to a lot more people.

Fishtales

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2001 Harley, 1964 Volkswagen Beetle, 2016 Toyota Avalon
I know the Mach will not be eligible for X plan pricing, but what about AZD plans?
I work at a dealership and was told as of right now no D plan available.
Call Granger. Best deal out there and just have it shipped to your house.

JOKER M1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium (SOLD)
Call Granger. Best deal out there and just have it shipped to your house.
Speaking of shipping, I’m planning on driving mine home but keeping options open. Anyone you recommend for shipping? I know this has been discussed elsewhere.

GotNotch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Z71
Speaking of shipping, I’m planning on driving mine home but keeping options open. Anyone you recommend for shipping? I know this has been discussed elsewhere.
Several of us, myself included used Passport Transport

Sponsored

OutWest

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Old Person Special Mach 1

ICU812

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Tempo, Ford Mustang,FFR,Crown vic.
The number is not exact and fixed to 3500. I think auto week earlier this year made some calculations based on GT350 and GT350R. It depends if Ford decides to keep The Mach 1 production running for more years and not just for 2021 model year. The GT350 was a 5 year run with average of ~ 4300 cars per year, but it was not planned to be a global vehicle and sold only in the USA. I am hoping that Mach1 being global they would up the production numbers. We will have to wait and see.
I will likely have to wait for a used 2021 model down the road or maybe wait for dealers to go out of business and FOMOCO start selling cars on line like TESLA does. :-) Better yet let Amazon do the selling of cars for the big 3 and get rid of the old system.
https://cleantechnica.com/2020/08/2...business-model-the-world-has-not-seen-before/
Ya, kill off the dealers, so the car needs service, ship it off 600 miles away to a factory service center, we'll call you when it is ready to be shipped back.
Oh, you need it towed, bend over.
Some don't think things through and look at the unintended consequences of pipe dreams they think up.
There is a you tube video of a tesla model 3, with a tap to the drivers rear, 1/4. repair bill 12k.
Be careful of what you wish for.

ICU812

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Tempo, Ford Mustang,FFR,Crown vic.
Somehow I digged this thread from the past. Interesting how predictions are….just predictions.

Because people are fools, I'm sorry, but the same dopes that willingly pay ATM'S are the same ones buying 95% of everything they use online(amazon) because they won't pay what a brick and mortar local store prices. You know the ones that fill the till that fund your local fire/popo/dpw,etc.

I just can't wrap my head around this logic.
Maybe if the 2021 Mach 1 was the last year of a v8 ice only Mustang coupe. then I could maybe see it, if the supply to demand was one sided.
But that isn't the case. there will be 22 v8 ice mustangs, and '23,'24'25 at least.

The unintended consequences of all these buyers paying ATMS even on gt models, is once the used car market comes back to reality. these cars ranking of holding their resale value is going to tank like no other.
This will harm the bread and butter car the e/b as those buyers will look at that metric and run far away.
ATM'S will be the death nil to this car as a v8 performance coupe.

theruleslawyer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
MB C350
Because people are fools, I'm sorry, but the same dopes that willingly pay ATM'S are the same ones buying 95% of everything they use online(amazon) because they won't pay what a brick and mortar local store prices. You know the ones that fill the till that fund your local fire/popo/dpw,etc.

I just can't wrap my head around this logic.
Maybe if the 2021 Mach 1 was the last year of a v8 ice only Mustang coupe. then I could maybe see it, if the supply to demand was one sided.
But that isn't the case. there will be 22 v8 ice mustangs, and '23,'24'25 at least.

The unintended consequences of all these buyers paying ATMS even on gt models, is once the used car market comes back to reality. these cars ranking of holding their resale value is going to tank like no other.
This will harm the bread and butter car the e/b as those buyers will look at that metric and run far away.
ATM'S will be the death nil to this car as a v8 performance coupe.
ATM?

The market is going to be screwed for years with a ton of people upside down with loans, both used and new. The low production for 21-22, maybe 23 is going to cause a lack of off lease used cars 24-26. Just as production is normalizing those customers will probably be looking at new instead of off lease. I wouldn’t expect the pre covid new car market to return for ages if even. The used market will probably cool off slowly as we feel that chip shortage trickle down. It'll be mostly propped up by low incentives and an increasing move to build to order.
Sponsored