Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
arnold
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
Lose the mask. It makes you look stupid. If you are in a store fine, but your picture looks like you are in the car.
You sound retarded. I hate people like you who turn wearing a mask for public safety into a political thing. Go suck off your orange friend while hes still in office
Sponsored

Adamone92

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt
You sound retarded. I hate people like you who turn wearing a mask for public safety into a political thing. Go suck off your orange friend while hes still in office
i agree with the first part..however..california was one of the worst, if not the worst about NOT wearing their masks..and (especially college students) having large mass gatherings and parties, beach gatherings..etc. leading to the re-closing of many things. California isn't known to be Trump supporters, except for a few towns/cities here and there.

edited to avoid a political war.

Nate_V8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT/CS
I'm also in the same boat for a full exhaust system that gives more power but doesn't make people hate me (unless I want them to lol)

Check varex's xforce active exhaust. Ford's active can only suppress so much noise as seen with people who get headers with their system and it's still too loud.

For me, I don't like the sound of JUST the varex xforce catback but paired with the headers it sound great and the price is reasonable. You can even set it up with your phone to open or close the valve depending on your location (if you get that option)

Skip to 2:12 for the comparison

Hope that helps

Last edited:

MyStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
WoW,
lots of inventory piling up over at Lethal Performance, but hey they don't need your money anyway.

txpat3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pat
Vehicle(s)
2019 Velocity Blue PP1 5.0
Stainless power non catted from lethal. Fit, quality and price was perfect. I have active exhaust and did have a steeda x pipe.... That only lasted a couple days. Now have the Tru X and couldnt be happier with my set up.
Did you swap from the Steeda x pipe to the Tru X for sound reasons? Any opinions or details would be great! I ordered TSP catted headers from Lethal earlier this month (maybe they will ship soon since it sounds like they got some stock in recently!) which will be paired with the Steeda x pipe and Corsa mufflers I'm currently running on my GT.

+1 for another great experience with Lethal. I knew prior to ordering that my headers weren't in stock and still a few days later received a call with an order update. I went back and forth through email with the folks at Lethal and they were super quick to reply and exceptionally helpful. They will definitely have my future business.

Sponsored

sabtaj1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 Mustang GT, 1965 Fairlane 500 wagon
Did you swap from the Steeda x pipe to the Tru X for sound reasons? Any opinions or details would be great! I ordered TSP catted headers from Lethal earlier this month (maybe they will ship soon since it sounds like they got some stock in recently!) which will be paired with the Steeda x pipe and Corsa mufflers I'm currently running on my GT.

+1 for another great experience with Lethal. I knew prior to ordering that my headers weren't in stock and still a few days later received a call with an order update. I went back and forth through email with the folks at Lethal and they were super quick to reply and exceptionally helpful. They will definitely have my future business.
Yes, It was super loud with the x pipe. I still have the factory active mufflers. Pretty sure quiet mode with the x pipe and headers was louder than stock manifolds, x pipe and in track mode. LOL. I am very happy with the tru x.

txpat3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pat
Vehicle(s)
2019 Velocity Blue PP1 5.0
Yes, It was super loud with the x pipe. I still have the factory active mufflers. Pretty sure quiet mode with the x pipe and headers was louder than stock manifolds, x pipe and in track mode. LOL. I am very happy with the tru x.
Lol sounds like mine is going to be very loud then! Thanks for the info - glad to know the Tru X quieted it down if I need to go that route.

4leghorse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
I just did Corsa long tubes last weekend. Paired it up with my Corsa Sport cat back. I did go catless due to boost/ E85 and it's loud but is about as loud as what my factory headers were with a Borla Atak cat back.

Overall the sound is incredible. Tame at idle and cruising but cold start and WOT it is loud.

I purchased from Lethal and got a very good deal and received them within a few days.
So long tubes w corsa sport is as loud as a borla atak catback

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
He is sitting in a car wearing a mask throwing gang signs. I stand by my statement.

Sponsored

Adamone92

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt
He is sitting in a car wearing a mask throwing gang signs. I stand by my statement.
You have fun with that.

Looks like a peace sign to me. Lol. "Gang signs". Give me a break. If you get upset that easily i wouldn't want you as a customer either (if i had a business). I can only imagine messing up your order or having you complain about not getting a free sticker for your bumper.

You must be a blast at parties.

Robert3487

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
You have fun with that.

Looks like a peace sign to me. Lol. "Gang signs". Give me a break. If you get upset that easily i wouldn't want you as a customer either (if i had a business). I can only imagine messing up your order or having you complain about not getting a free sticker for your bumper.

You must be a blast at parties.
I didn't realize this was still going on lol, i just kep seeing " You are ignoring content by this member." I thought everyone was still quoting the original posts lol. That is for sure a peace sign though lol.

Look at these gangstas

HippieVanAndPeaceSignjpg.jpg

but of course theres always that group of people........:crackup:

ee5ebf6caf006a27464c3ae0d4a5a875.png

Adamone92

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt
I didn't realize this was still going on lol, i just kep seeing " You are ignoring content by this member." I thought everyone was still quoting the original posts lol. That is for sure a peace sign though lol.

Look at these gangstas

HippieVanAndPeaceSignjpg.jpg

but of course theres always that group of people........:crackup:

ee5ebf6caf006a27464c3ae0d4a5a875.png
I thought it was over too...then i saw his comment. Smh

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
I thought it was over with also.....

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
I retired from a multi national corporation. If I had posted a picture like the one I was commenting on, I would have been fired in a heartbeat.

The owner of the company chimed in and defended his employee, I respect that. Says a lot about the company and it's owner.

He also offered people a better than normal discount on headers to people who emailed jordan. In another thread I told a member to email jordan and tell him I'm a jerk and he might get a better deal on headers.

So, can this end?
Sponsored