K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
Ignore me, fine.

My only point is don't alienate customers.
Sponsored

Adamone92

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt
Ignore me, fine.

My only point is don't alienate customers.
You're being a bit ridiculous, and distracting from the idea of the thread based off of your own idea of what his avatar should be. It isn't even the main account for lethal performance. You really don't have anything else to worry about to let this bother you enough to make a comment on it? Jesus

I think the pic is funny and fitting for the historic time we are in. Can't please them all.

sabtaj1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 Mustang GT, 1965 Fairlane 500 wagon
Stainless power non catted from lethal. Fit, quality and price was perfect. I have active exhaust and did have a steeda x pipe.... That only lasted a couple days. Now have the Tru X and couldnt be happier with my set up.

OP
OP

Xavier208

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 400a
Stainless power non catted from lethal. Fit, quality and price was perfect. I have active exhaust and did have a steeda x pipe.... That only lasted a couple days. Now have the Tru X and couldnt be happier with my set up.
Do you have any sound clips?

sabtaj1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)

Sponsored

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500 CFTP, 2021 Whipple'd F150
All I did was tell Lethal Performance I won't spend my money with them due to their avatar.

I wonder how many more are like me?

I'm the owner of Lethal Performance and I could care less about losing you as a customer. Don't need your money. Never have and never will. We actually prefer not dealing with people like you.

Jordan is a great employee of mine and an asset to my company. You are a nobody who is complaining about his avatar. Get a life.

Anyone else that reads this who is looking for a smoking deal on some headers shoot a message over to @Jordan @ Lethal. I've given him the go ahead to offer special pricing for you guys on headers and with every purchase of longtubes Jordan is gonna toss in a Lethal face buff for free.

https://www.lethalperformance.com/lethal-performance-limited-edition-buff-face-mask.html
buff.jpg

IMG_8070_heic-X2.jpg

Last edited:

sabtaj1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
HA!!! Already have the headers from you but you totally just sold me on a facemask!!! :like:

Shipping on the headers was super fast, was very happy!!

Last edited:

Djervin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dustin
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I just did Corsa long tubes last weekend. Paired it up with my Corsa Sport cat back. I did go catless due to boost/ E85 and it's loud but is about as loud as what my factory headers were with a Borla Atak cat back.

Overall the sound is incredible. Tame at idle and cruising but cold start and WOT it is loud.

I purchased from Lethal and got a very good deal and received them within a few days.

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500 CFTP, 2021 Whipple'd F150
I just did Corsa long tubes last weekend. Paired it up with my Corsa Sport cat back. I did go catless due to boost/ E85 and it's loud but is about as loud as what my factory headers were with a Borla Atak cat back.

Overall the sound is incredible. Tame at idle and cruising but cold start and WOT it is loud.

I purchased from Lethal and got a very good deal and received them within a few days.
Thanks for your business and awesome feedback! Glad you're happy with them.

Let us know if there's anything else we can help you with.

Sponsored

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
So my stating my opinion got some people a great deal on headers.

I call that a win.

SheepDog

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dax
Vehicle(s)
Iconic Silver 2022 MACH 1 HP
Lose the mask. It makes you look stupid. If you are in a store fine, but your picture looks like you are in the car.
Lol, What a douche. Who gives a crap what his avatar looks like.

Djervin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dustin
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I only contributed to this thread as an attempt to help the OP and the fact that I did my install last weekend so my memory is fresh.

I do however want to point out that I received a great deal prior to reading this thread and had the same experience with Lethal when buying their fuel system.

SheepDog

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dax
Vehicle(s)
Iconic Silver 2022 MACH 1 HP
Looking into buying some long tubes, I know they increase volume significantly but are there any that are just a little quieter than others? Also prefer catted mid pipes. I want to try and stay under the radar as much as possible. Any suggestions and sound clips would be greatly appreciated.
One thing I would suggest, regardless of the brand you go with, is to get them ceramic coated. This will greatly reduce engine bay temps and keep all of your rubber and plastic bits lasting much longer. The Cerakote Glacier coating as absolutely amazing. Within just a few minutes of hard driving, you can literally touch the pipes with your bare hands.

IMG_20180225_095236 (1).jpg