Alberto
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang PP1

LOL WUT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 GT
I could have sworn these angled the o2. Bummer.
I’ve got the same headers and have been on strictly E85 for a year with no issues if that’s your concern.

BombZombie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay Adam
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby Super Snake
It's nice seeing this install and setup! They look and sound amazing OP!

Im sitting on set of LTH Headers right now, debating if I want to actually put them on (I buy random things when ive been drinking 😅....😶) I'm not really feeling a potential retune, so thats my hang-up. If anybody reads this and wants them, I might be willing to part with them 😄....but this is pushing me closer to doing the install.

I second the helpfulness of Beefcake Racing! They set me up with my set and I was extremely impressed with the whole process 🤙

Sponsored

LOL WUT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 GT
It's nice seeing this install and setup! They look and sound amazing OP!

Im sitting on set of LTH Headers right now, debating if I want to actually put them on (I buy random things when ive been drinking 😅....😶) I'm not really feeling a potential retune, so thats my hang-up. If anybody reads this and wants them, I might be willing to part with them 😄....but this is pushing me closer to doing the install.

I second the helpfulness of Beefcake Racing! They set me up with my set and I was extremely impressed with the whole process 🤙
When I added my LTHs no retune was needed, this was advised by Lund. Toss them on and let er sing.

BombZombie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay Adam
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby Super Snake
When I added my LTHs no retune was needed, this was advised by Lund. Toss them on and let er sing.
Good to know 🤔 I'm waiting for it to get warmer out to fully decide. Were (are) you boosted?

LOL WUT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 GT

Duece McCracken

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Gladiator Rubicon, 2019 Bullitt
LTH is owned by Custom Products Engineering, aka CP-e. They make top notch products, best materials, finishes, and really thorough product design. They don't mess around, they strive to be the best. Awesome USA made products.

Glad to see LTH holds up to the parent name. I was torn between them and ARH, ARH won me out with their catless bottleneck eliminator setup, LTH though, I would have bought with complete confidence. I have owned and installed lots of CP-e products for the Focus ST, Fusion Sport, and have always marveled at just how perfect everything is. Just stellar, from design, to fit and finish. Gotta pay to play though, lol.

firestang70

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Mustang GT
Maybe some AWE axle back in the future. So far I love the combination.
I have the same catback and doing LTH lts this spring. How is the noise inside the car? That is what sold me on the AWE touring, no drone and quiet on the highway.

Sponsored
OP
OP
larr12

larr12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alberto
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang PP1
Awe-Tuning Catback cold start

Awe+LTH cold start

OP
OP
larr12

larr12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alberto
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang PP1

The car is definitely a little bit louder while cruising but it is not annoying or have drone. I will say the tone changed to a more Corsa-ish sound while high revving.

OP
OP
larr12

larr12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alberto
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang PP1
Got this morning the famous "Catalytic converters efficiency below.." CEL. Deleted it and uploaded the new tune revision from @Wengerd Performance . Like always, great customer service from Darryl.

Whitedevil95

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
J.P.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
I have them as well. Fitment was spot on. Great headers!

Hifiguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach 1 Mustang
Got this morning the famous "Catalytic converters efficiency below.." CEL. Deleted it and uploaded the new tune revision from @Wengerd Performance . Like always, great customer service from Darryl.
Did you do a Dyno before and after header installation? If so, how much power did you put down?
Sponsored