Sponsored

LPF install tips/tricks

hawk232

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 white GT premium
Im currently waiting on my kits and im trying to research as much as i can. Am i correct in understanding the kit comes with no instructions? i got Justin to email the pictures that i have seen referred to on here and after looking at them im a bit intimidated! I really wasnt worried before as i feel that i have done stuff a bit more complicated, but after looking at the pictures and see vacuum lines that need to be capped and other that are left unhooked i am left feeling a touch concerned lol.
Sponsored

08StangGT_CS

Fight The Urge to Boost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Race Red No Options
I had it installed by Justin so I don't know but if you need pictures or close ups of anything let me know and I'll try my best to share.

Earlj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt, 2008 Z06
Im currently waiting on my kits and im trying to research as much as i can. Am i correct in understanding the kit comes with no instructions? i got Justin to email the pictures that i have seen referred to on here and after looking at them im a bit intimidated! I really wasnt worried before as i feel that i have done stuff a bit more complicated, but after looking at the pictures and see vacuum lines that need to be capped and other that are left unhooked i am left feeling a touch concerned lol.
There are quite a few people on here that have installed TT kits myself included.
Pretty straight forward. Just ask on here or send me a pm and i will try to answer any questions you may have.

Killswitch16GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GTPP
Easy as shit. Loosen motor mounts from top jack engine up, remove mounts, remove headers, install headers, rest is self-explanatory.

OP
OP

hawk232

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 white GT premium
Easy as shit. Loosen motor mounts from top jack engine up, remove mounts, remove headers, install headers, rest is self-explanatory.
Its not the headers im worried about, i installed the stainless power headers, i know whats involved there. its the coolant line splicing and vacuum line mods that im not sure about.
Sponsored