Carroll Shelbys Soul Lives Under My GT350 Hood
Amsoil oil filters are made by Hastings
Sponsored

ohtobbad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350R
So because there is better filters for cheaper means he cant afford the car? Thats the dumbest thing ive read on this forum today. Good job.:tsk:
you should actually read the post I quoted, or have someone read it for you.
Then you will maybe understand my response. If your still confused, asked for help;)

mustang_guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
it has an engine!
you should actually read the post I quoted, or have someone read it for you.
Then you will maybe understand my response. If your still confused, asked for help;)
Listen, i read before i posted that and what i said still stands. I dont post without reading. Maybe you should just stop being an elitist jerk. You clearly are the uneducated confused one.

ohtobbad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350R
Listen, i read before i posted that and what i said still stands. I dont post without reading. Maybe you should just stop being an elitist jerk. You clearly are the uneducated confused one.
Calling me an "Elitist" is funny, took me about 10 minutes to stop laughing.
I am anything but. I have been here long enough for anyone to get a handle on type of person I am.
My post was directly related to what I quote.
Your post was not! You just didn't like what I said.
Your more than welcome to put me on Ignore.
For what is worth, I only insulted you, because of your insult to me.
I was wrong, I didn't insult you, I spoke the truth :)

mustang_guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
it has an engine!
Calling me an "Elitist" is funny, took me about 10 minutes to stop laughing.
I am anything but. I have been here long enough for anyone to get a handle on type of person I am.
My post was directly related to what I quote.
Your post was not! You just didn't like what I said.
Your more than welcome to put me on Ignore.
For what is worth, I only insulted you, because of your insult to me.
I was wrong, I didn't insult you, I spoke the truth :)
You are not correct. I have zero reading comprehension issues. I couldnt care less how long youve been here. Your ignorance on the topic of oil filters is staggering . You can insult me all day. Im not the least bit insulted by your lack of knowledge.

Last edited:

Sponsored

ohtobbad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350R
You arent not correct. I have zero reading comprehension issues. I couldnt care less how long youve been here. Your ignorance on the topic of oil filters is staggering . You can insult me all day. Im not the least bit insulted by your lack of knowledge.
you know nothing about me, the length of time I have been here was more in reference to being able to know me, if reading any of my posts, your reading comprehension is quite apparent. How much knowledge I have on oil filters, has nothing to do with the post.

But I will defer to you being the expert:hail:, As I have never stated I was ;)
I will be more than happy for you to tell us all what the best filters & oil we should use for the many applications this car will see from one end of north America to the other :)

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
LoL ... arguing over oil filters. Sounds almost worse here than the constant arguing over at BITOG.

Obviously use an oil filter that has a good known reputation and performance/quality. In this case, I'd probably stick with the Motorcraft until you find out if there are others out there that are just as good or better.

Stay away from Purolators, as they have had a media tearing issue lately. I would lean towards a full synthetic media filter if there are any out there specified for the GT350.

ohtobbad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350R
LoL ... arguing over oil filters. Sounds almost worse here than the constant arguing over at BITOG.

Obviously use an oil filter that has a good known reputation and performance/quality. In this case, I'd probably stick with the Motorcraft until you find out if there are others out there that are just as good or better.

Stay away from Purolators, as they have had a media tearing issue lately. I would lean towards a full synthetic media filter if there are any out there specified for the GT350.
I agree for this car in the beginning.
Even the first Mod items make me nervous, so many companies trying to be first
That does not mean it will be the best. I will use Ford racing filter and Motorcraft
oil as recommended, until I see feed back from others using the different products. Car is to new to experiment for me. I will let someone else take the risk first.

dgc333

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang Ecoboost Premium

FWIW, Motorcraft oil filters are re-branded Purolator filters.

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
FWIW, Motorcraft oil filters are re-branded Purolator filters.
Yes, I know ... but built per Motorcrafts standards and quality. On BITOG, there were a few reported Motorcrafts with tears, but only a couple compared to dozens of Purolators.
Sponsored