Limiter

Aldopena

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aldo
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang ecoboost
Anyone know if there’s a way to limit the car in drive to 85 miles but maybe if I switch it to sport it can change the limit to full speed? I don’t want to get anymore tickets lol. Figured it was a good idea but I don’t want it just 85 it would be nice if putting it in sport opened up the max mph in case anyone’s is tryna race.
Sponsored

I Bleed Ford Blue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2023 grabber blue metallic Mach 1
If you have the my key option you can limit top speed, max radio volume, and block incoming texts. It was meant for teenage drivers who borrow dads toy on friday nights

Vlad Soare

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vlad
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
If for some reason you don't want to use the dedicated cancel button on the steering wheel, then you can simply step on the gas.
The speed limiter deactivates temporarily at WOT.

Last edited:

ice445

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
So let me get this straight. You're terrified of getting more tickets, but you still want to make sure you can street race random people? Something about your priorities are a little off, lol.

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase
So let me get this straight. You're terrified of getting more tickets, but you still want to make sure you can street race random people? Something about your priorities are a little off, lol.
Lacks self control, think he needs to sell the car .......... what has gone wrong? I'm waiting the read it's the cop's fault ....

Sponsored

Decanes

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Premium Magnetic Metallic PP1 Magneride 401A manual Roush stage 2
Given what's usually around most 25 zones, probably more than just a ticket. You'll probably get a free soap bar for the night as well.
I am pretty sure you are right lol
I know for sure 163 in a 45 ( on a ZX11) gets you more than a ticket well that is if you don't stop and run from Dade County to Broward County and run out of gas getting off 595 to 95 with a trooper waiting on you
Was on a Friday night didn't get out until Monday
Sponsored