License plate suggestions

ChrisAngela

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2013 Toyota Prius, 2016 Winnebago Era, 2021 GT500
Just don’t tell any other Mach 1 guys locally what your plate idea is until you get it reserved!
So my posting it previously on this thread might have been a mistake…fingers crossed😬
Sponsored

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
I am confused 🤣 . What is it supposed to mean?

I cannot even google it, because in Czech, "snek", although written properly with diacritics "šnek", means "snail" and as such (apart from designating the animal) is also a synonym for someone very slow, either in move, or in general in any activity one is engaged into.

So putting it on GT500 is something any Czech can really appreciate.
Here’s a hint :)

BE4EEFB1-65FF-475F-884D-66EA23F7CBAE.jpeg

Sponsored

Mustang_Scotty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT 350, 2016 SRT GC
I'm trying to think of plate ideas for my MT grabber yellow M1. Here are my constraints:

Personalized plates must meet one of the following requirements:
  • A 4 letter minimum with up to 3 numbers (i.e. ABCD123 or 13-ABCE)
  • Mixed letters and numbers (i.e. AB12C or 1A7)
  • A combination of 1 to 7 letters
  • 7 numbers
Which eliminated my favorite option, '767', or the speed of sound. Other options thus far:

HEYW8UP

MACH

HILITER (currently taken)

I was curious if anyone had good suggestions? I would like to stay away from things like, 'MYPONY' or 'MYTOY'; I want something fun and light spirited. I'm getting the car because I love driving, not because I want to brag or have a status symbol.

EDIT: SVN6SVN is available...dunno if anyone would understand it tho

Here is the site I'm using to check https://okcars.tax.ok.gov/_/#18
take my suggestion. If your just going online and checking if a plate is available you have to call the custom plate people. I’ve had several plates that whenI entered it online it did not come up meeting that somebody had it but when I called it was available because their Computers show different. Just like my current plate MACH ONE by calling. Also I got a couple Shelby ones and HELLKAT. You can also reserve the plate for 3 months or so and just like mine if the car takes longer you can call and re-reserve it longer

Sponsored

Maldelver

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Mustang Mach 1
Still waiting on mine, in the same boat as Atlas (had to double pay 💰😂)

My MACH1

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N5809, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Vehicle Showcase
Still waiting on black plates....California DMV said a 6-9 month wait :headbang::headbang::headbang:
I just saw that just this week when I went on the website and almost threw up. Not a chance I’m waiting that long for a plate. They’re lucky I have one on my car let alone two.