Nightmonkey

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jens
Vehicle(s)
2020 Bullitt
The diode dynamics module?

2010-2022 Ford Mustang Sequencer (USDM) (pair)

I have them and they work like a charm. The sequencing works with with the hazards and when you lock and unlock with the vehicle. Don't know if they are legal in the EU or UK though.
This modules are the very cheap hobbyist solution with EU taillights, unusable because it looks stupid.
You don't get an orange sequential turn signal, instead it flashes then only a little orange (the outer chamber, which is also now turn signal) and a little red (the two inner chambers, which are now exclusively brake light).

EPM sequencer with EU lights

EPM 7 mode sequential tail lights

EPM vs VLAND

inner values EPM vs VLAND
https://www.velocity-group.de/blog/unterschied-epm-rueckleuchten-zu-vland-rueckleuchten/
Sponsored

Last edited:

Bulutt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
This modules are the very cheap hobbyist solution with EU taillights, unusable because it looks stupid.
You don't get an orange sequential turn signal, instead it flashes then only a little orange (the outer chamber, which is also now turn signal) and a little red (the two inner chambers, which are now exclusively brake light).

EPM sequencer with EU lights

EPM 7 mode sequential tail lights

EPM vs VLAND

inner values EPM vs VLAND
https://www.velocity-group.de/blog/unterschied-epm-rueckleuchten-zu-vland-rueckleuchten/
I have the EPM 7 mode. Works perfectly with no issues.

Nightmonkey

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jens
Vehicle(s)
2020 Bullitt
I have the EPM 7 mode. Works perfectly with no issues.
Do you have digital radio broadcast over there and which frequencies do they use?

kyrusdemnati

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
kyrus
Vehicle(s)
mustang bullit
Easy fit and plug and play. Took about half an hour to install. No special tools needed.
Did you have the subwoofer did you have to remove that? Heard the side with subwoofer is a bit tricky

Ronin47

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 DHG BULLITT K4675 2020 INFINITI Q50 RS 400
Did you have the subwoofer did you have to remove that? Heard the side with subwoofer is a bit tricky
yup. I recall removing the subwoofer and it wasn’t a big deal and it was easy to do. Not tricky at all.