Jmeo's 2020 Shelby American GT500 SE Wide Body Build (+ "Phase 2")

OP
OP
Jmeo

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
That just may be THE very best routine of all time and impossible NOT to re-watch. :cool:
T'anks for the memories, Tob.

LOVE that TB/JO wheel..I can feel that leather and I'm not even near the vehicle. <grin> Some of the best dough I've ever spent.

OP
OP
Jmeo

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
First official night of the week and the wife and I witnessed a drunk idiot (non event person) total an absolutely beautiful fox body. An idiot driving a Chevy pickup (drunk - supposedly) was repeatedly doing burnouts around the kick off event, drove into a 88-ish fox body, which then hit an S550. Wife and and being first responders went to check on the driver (you can even see us in the video). The crowd ran to stop the guy from driving away, but failed. He almost ran over the driver of the fox body, who also tried to stop the guy, but he sped off. He was caught shortly after.

Turns out the driver of the FB doesn’t even own the car, a friend let him borrow it…. Freaking unbelievable, poor guy (and owner of car)……

I apologize in advance for the video photographer. I found the video on Fakebook. You might wanna mute it, lol.

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
First official night of the week and the wife and I witnessed a drunk idiot (non event person) total an absolutely beautiful fox body. An idiot driving a Chevy pickup (drunk - supposedly) was repeatedly doing burnouts around the kick off event, drove into a 88-ish fox body, which then hit an S550. Wife and and being first responders went to check on the driver (you can even see us in the video). The crowd ran to stop the guy from driving away, but failed. He almost ran over the driver of the fox body, who also tried to stop the guy, but he sped off. He was caught shortly after.

Turns out the driver of the FB doesn’t even own the car, a friend let him borrow it…. Freaking unbelievable, poor guy (and owner of car)……

I apologize in advance for the video photographer. I found the video on Fakebook. You might wanna mute it, lol.

Took me a minute to figure out you meant that just the truck driver was allegedly drunk and not the FB driver lol

RapidResponder

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 CFTP, 2022 Shelby SSS, 2023 Raptor R
Enjoy your week, Jaime! And protect your car!!! I anticipate lots of looks, touches and pics. 😎

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
Don't stare at the sweaty mams either or you'll turn into stone and be quickly toppled by antifa.

OP
OP
Jmeo

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks guys, having a blast. I’m told the turn out here is the greatest it’s ever been, so it’s a good year to have come.

Hot as balls, but wether had been mostly good rain wise. Only twice did we catch a sprinkle on the way back to the beach house.

Headed to the Beaver Bar….. which sounds interesting, lol. Tob I’ll be sure to follow your advice specifically, lol.

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
I couldn't imagine going to such an event, spent probably hours getting the car all gussied up to be proud of showing it . . . and some freaking fool plows into it because he's off kilter and acting like a jackass. At least he was caught...

--
Have fun Jaime!

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
Thanks guys, having a blast. I’m told the turn out here is the greatest it’s ever been, so it’s a good year to have come.

Hot as balls, but wether had been mostly good rain wise. Only twice did we catch a sprinkle on the way back to the beach house.

Headed to the Beaver Bar….. which sounds interesting, lol. Tob I’ll be sure to follow your advice specifically, lol.
Missed you today Jaime. Hope to catch you on Friday. 👍

OP
OP
Jmeo

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I couldn't imagine going to such an event, spent probably hours getting the car all gussied up to be proud of showing it . . . and some freaking fool plows into it because he's off kilter and acting like a jackass. At least he was caught...

--
Have fun Jaime!
It actually made me sick.

Missed you today Jaime. Hope to catch you on Friday. 👍
Sounds good, hope to see you then :thumbsup:

Looking so good Jamie!! (the car not you) :wink: Well on second thought........
Lol, thanks for the chuckle.

The freaking weather has taken a turn for the worse these last couple of nights, and has been raining.….

Tomorrow I park the car inside the convention center, and it stays there until shows end on Saturday. I’m good with I thought, I’ll be in the AC all day, and I have been getting my fill of shows & events. Car has been amazing to drive, I couldn’t be happier. I also had a photo shoot today with a photographer & videographer. I can’t wait to get the images to post.

Last edited: