Is it worth it?

Matco

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 2018 Mustang GT 1996 Ford Bronco
Alright the time has come to move on from the Mustang, we bought a boat recently and with the market so hot right now I decided to stop by Carmax and see what they would offer me for my 2018 GT premium with 31,000 miles. While there I found a nice full loaded 2019 F150 lariat with 12,000 miles that would better suit towing the boat over my 96 Bronco and I might just pull the trigger and trade the mustang in. Now my question is I have some parts on the mustang that I can take off rather easily, would it be worth it to remove then and sell them here or Craigslist or just leave them. Carmax offer wont change if I take them off or leave them, here is a list of the parts I have,

JLT CAI got used with only 500 miles but I never installed yet
LUND N-Gauge with mount also used but never installed
UPR catch can 31k miles
Steeda stop the hop kit on car for about 16k miles
Steeda low pro jacking rails
Redline hood struts
Diode dynamics side markers
Diode dynamics tail light sequencers
Gorilla locking lug nuts

Thanks
Sponsored

derklink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach 1
If you have the time and don't mind going through the sales process, I'd recommend you take off the parts and sell them here.

ORRadtech

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
18 Mustang EcoBoost convertible, 14 Ford Fusion SE
You're right, Carmax won't care or add value for them.
You could absolutely sell the stuff for what? About half retail maybe a little more? Is that worth your time, IDK. The easy stuff probably would be.

OP
OP
Matco

Matco

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 2018 Mustang GT 1996 Ford Bronco
You're right, Carmax won't care or add value for them.
You could absolutely sell the stuff for what? About half retail maybe a little more? Is that worth your time, IDK. The easy stuff probably would be.
That's just it, sure I could recoup what maybe $1,000 or so on the parts I have assuming I can get that but then boxing shipping might be a hassle, local pickup is way easier but limits the number of buyers

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
its not bad to sell parts, I just made an ad, and forgot about it. like 3 months later I had people reaching out to me to buy stuff. boom gone, just left them in a corner in attic.
Sponsored