LxMike

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Gt.
Vehicle Showcase
So yesterday I did something... As my niece says. I'm officially in a midlife crisis! ;).

2017 gt base model with there blackout pack. It already has exhaust and the 19" wheels that I would have done so thats taken care of already. My last mustang was a drag oriented 93 fox body so this is a few steps up all around for me.
Sponsored

The_Mad_Patcher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
So yesterday I did something... As my niece says. I'm officially in a midlife crisis! ;).

2017 gt base model with there blackout pack. It already has exhaust and the 19" wheels that I would have done so thats taken care of already. My last mustang was a drag oriented 93 fox body so this is a few steps up all around for me.
If owning a "fun" car that you enjoy constitutes a crisis, I've been in crisis since 1976! Welcome to the crisis club.

Blue Moon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
17 Ecoboost Perform Pack Std
Yeah, my sister refers to my car as MLC. I guess she thinks I'll live to 106.

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP

Sound Wave

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gary
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT 50th Anniversary Limited Edition MT
Vehicle Showcase
Hello I am from Honolulu, Oahu, Hawaii. I just took delivery yesterday of a "new to me" 2015 GT 50th Anniversary Limited Edition. The exterior is going to need some love but the interior is in very good condition. I plan on keeping it stock except for some easily reversible cosmetics. The previous owner changed the exhaust to a Corsa Sport cat back. While I LOVE the sound and will keep it, I can't help but think it dropped the value.

This is my 5th Mustang. I previously owned a 66 289 C-Code Notchback, an 88 5.0 LX Hatchback, a 95 Cobra Coupe, and a 07 GT Coupe with a single turbo.

I hope to be able to learn more about my car and to contribute where I can. Thanks!

Sponsored

compslow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Comp Orange Mustang GT
Hello, I recently acquired a Competition Orange 2015 Mustang GT. I’m not new to the Mustang world, this is my 5th Mustang to date. I also have a 2014 Mustang GT that is highly modified. I’ve always been a huge fan Competition Orange cars, ever since the 04 Cobra so, I decided to pick this up with the intent to sell my other car. Currently, it is bone stock, but will get a face lift next weekend as soon as the first shipment of parts arrives.

Anyways, thanks for the add, I look forward to getting to know everyone and see all of your builds!
F1CBAD66-726F-47B1-A382-BE4773BB9AE2.jpeg

Pixelsmack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ecoboost Performance Auto, Triple Black.
Hey guys long time Mustang owner. 1991 was my first. Meaning, I bought my FIRST Mustang in 1991. :)

Glad to be here. Nice to see such an active forum with the S550s. I have owned......

'90 7-Up, '88 Thunderbird Turbocoupe (wait that's not a Mustang!), '93 triple black, '96 GT, '07 GT, '07 Shelby GT, '13 Boss 302, and now a Turbo 4 2019 Triple Black PP. Yup, I said "Turbo 4." Love this car. Build quality and features blow my mind. It doesn't feel anything like I am used to. Now in my "older" years I go for max features over max power and I love the gadgets. COOL STUFF. Anyways, just saying hello.

Now I may be a gadget junkie over a power junkie, but this doesn't mean I won't be ignoring the one thing a lot of Mustang owners seem to be afflicted with. MODDING. I am currently browsing COBB's website....... ;)

Haffl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lee
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
First time muscle car owner here. Never thought I’d be driving an American car. I was a German car snob for over 15 years. Started with the GTI and progressed to BMWs such as the 335i and M235xi. Much love and respect for German engineering but I could never afford the cars I really wanted…M4, 911. So I started looking for a car with over 400 hp that I could afford new.

The new Mustang GT looked very athletic and purposeful so I checked it out with no prior knowledge of the Coyote engine, the performance package options, magna ride and active valve exhaust. I got lucky and was able to procure a 2019 Kona Blue fastback w/A10, PP1, manga ride and active quad exhaust off the lot. I was also able to negotiate $7k off sticker, 0% interest and $13k trade in.

In short, I am blown away by the power, handling and braking capabilities of this machine!!!! And the track exhaust note?? It’s glorious!! I wake up everyday excited to drive my car to work or to the mountains on the weekend.

I can’t believe a car like this is half the price of an M4!!

I have been transformed by this experience. Thank you Ford!!!

Sponsored

kent0464

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kent
Vehicle(s)
1983 Ford Ranger, 1986 SVO Mustang, 2017 Mustang GT PP, 2017 F150 3.5 Eco
Vehicle Showcase
895FA284-887E-406F-A11A-84AB923C86E5.jpeg
Good morning! First post! Lol. My name is Kent and I’m in Va. Long time Ford devotee here, have had more foxbodies than I can remember.
Recently picked up an S550, I was looking for a 19 GT with 10 sp auto and came across a 17 GT PP, 6sp man. w/ intake, exhaust, and shifter mods already completed, 843 miles for 22k, couldn’t pass it up.
While I do like the car, I have a couple WTF’s......like the back seat- utterly useless for its intended purpose, the P-Zero tires.....when all 4 slide at 35 mph on exit ramp!, the stock hood prop, the front looking higher than the rear. Anyway I corrected most of those issues already and am working through the rest. The only thing I would have really liked for the original build is the 10 speed auto.

Last edited:

Blue Moon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
17 Ecoboost Perform Pack Std
Now I may be a gadget junkie over a power junkie, but this doesn't mean I won't be ignoring the one thing a lot of Mustang owners seem to be afflicted with. MODDING. I am currently browsing COBB's website....... ;)
There's a lot of us with EBs who are happy with Cobb tuners. If I could only have one mod on my car, that would be the one.

Papabean

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Ecoboost Premium (pending)
New member here! Just popping in to say Hello! Currently shopping for an S550 and this looks like a great place for knowledge, experience and expertise. Ill let you all know what ends up in my garage!

Papabean

Rojo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
What's up Mustang heads! This past Saturday was out with my girl, she was signing the paperwork on a Subaru Impreza for her son. Very responsible car for a young lad just graduating from college. Bored out of my mind, I walk over to the used car lot next door, not really looking to upgrade my sensible Camry. In a sea of Challengers, Rubicons, and other random black and white vehicles, a beautiful Race Red 2019 Mustang GT Premium, 6-spd manual stood out like a beacon of glory! Instantly, I fell in love. Did I mention it was used with a little over 2000 miles on it?! Apparently, some poor soul brought this baby home and wifey wasn't having it. Ended up trading it for an SUV. His loss, my gain. Sticker price was $45K and I snatched it up for a little over $35K, easily a no brainer for me. For comparison, I test drove a Subaru STI right after the Mustang and wasn't impressed. Cool car, but not my style. I needed to hear and feel the power. The used car dealer, probably trying move all those Challengers, had me drive one. Being a rational buyer, tried it out. It was a fun drive, but something was off. The shifting wasn't smooth, ran a bit rough, and just sitting in the car didn't feel right. I knew what I wanted. Everything about this Mustang spoke to me like no car ever has! Funny thing is, Mustangs weren't even on my radar. I'm very happy with my red Mustang, the only thing is I didn't know about the performance package at the time, but now wish mine had it. The previous owner added the performance tires (255/275) and a very loud exhaust - nice add-ons, but I'm already planning on upgrading a few things. Anyway, I can talk about this car all day! Looking forward getting into some discussions here and meeting cool people with the same passion for their cars!!

Screen Shot 2019-09-05 at 10.30.17 AM.png