Sponsored

Introduce yourself!!

Ctb_1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP, 1967 Coupe
How are those Opt 7 signals working out for you? Some of the regulars here have had issues with them.
I’ve heard of a few instances of people having issues with them as well, but for me they’ve been great. Install was easy and no issues during the ~6 months I’ve had them in. To me they’re a definite improvement over the LED bulbs in the factory housing.
Sponsored

OldGuardV6

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Grey
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 2016 Transit Connect 1987 Mercedes 560SEC 1995 GMC Yukon 1981 GMC 2500 Dually
My name is Grey, and I have a 2015 V6. I had a 1964 1/2 coupe and a 1967 convertible before, but this is the first modern Mustang I have ever had. I was sitting in the hospital with my mom in October 2015, and I would take breaks at the local Ford Dealer across the street. This car had apparently been ordered for someone else, but I fell in love with the car and had to have it. It is not the motor, color, or transmission that I would have normally chosen, but I absolutely love this thing nonetheless. I did hate the cloth seats, so I have put in leather. Other than that, it's bone stock. I mainly use the car to take long trips. Just did Route 66 in October 2018 and I have been lucky enough to drive the Tail of the Dragon, Cherohala Skyway, Foothills Parkway, Moonshiners 28, Route 66, the Wabash Cannonball bridge, and others. I'm hoping to take a trip to next summer to drive Montana 2, The Dalton, Top of the World Highway, and if there's time, the Million dollar highway on the way home. Anyway, nice to meet ya!

Chevelon 2.PNG
P1040802.JPG

OldGuardV6

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Grey
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 2016 Transit Connect 1987 Mercedes 560SEC 1995 GMC Yukon 1981 GMC 2500 Dually
Hi Grey, congrats on the purchase, enjoyed your video some great scenery!
Thanks man. I haven't posted all of them on the channel yet, but I am working on it. I am trying to document some of these roads/bridges before they go away. I can't imagine them rebuilding something like the Wabash cannonball once it's gone!

Sponsored

DogNPony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Royal Crimson, 2019 Bolt EV LT
Okay, here's my introductory post. My current Mustang is my 3rd- the first was a '79 4-cyl manual hatchback LX that I bought used. A few years later I got an '85 LX notchback 5.0 that I special ordered. Fast forward to a couple of months ago when I picked up this '18 CPO GT Premium MT6 in Royal Crimson with black and tan leather. As it is, it's completely stock except for the spare tire kit I negotiated into the price. Coming soon will be new dedicated summer tires and wheels. The OEMs will eventually get winter rubber. Since my member name is DogNPony, I included a photo of my dog and pony together.
IMG_0383.JPG
IMG_0394.JPG

UnkTob

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Convertible Premium
Hey! My name is Rob, and I'm now the proud owner of a 2018 Mustang GT Convertible in magnetic metal metallic. Been a Mustang guy since I was a kid. My Dad bought a candy apple red 1968 coupe (with the straight 6) brand new in '68 and drove it off of the showroom floor. I bought it from him once I was old enough and saved up enough. During my stupid years while attending college I sold it. Fast forward to 2014, and I finally was in a position to buy another Mustang- a 2014 Ruby Red V6 Convertible. Frickin loved that car! But it was the V6, and the temptation of a GT, (especially the 2018 GT), finally got me to make the jump! So I traded in my 2014 V6 and picked up this 2018 crazy beast! I took a 650 mile drive to trade mine in and pick up the '18, but by the time I started driving it home, I already had parts on order to make it my own! lol Parts will start to arrive this week, so more updates and photos to come!
IMG_3587.JPG
IMG_7753.JPG

EmCel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Em
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt
My name is Grey, and I have a 2015 V6. I had a 1964 1/2 coupe and a 1967 convertible before, but this is the first modern Mustang I have ever had. I was sitting in the hospital with my mom in October 2015, and I would take breaks at the local Ford Dealer across the street. This car had apparently been ordered for someone else, but I fell in love with the car and had to have it. It is not the motor, color, or transmission that I would have normally chosen, but I absolutely love this thing nonetheless. I did hate the cloth seats, so I have put in leather. Other than that, it's bone stock. I mainly use the car to take long trips. Just did Route 66 in October 2018 and I have been lucky enough to drive the Tail of the Dragon, Cherohala Skyway, Foothills Parkway, Moonshiners 28, Route 66, the Wabash Cannonball bridge, and others. I'm hoping to take a trip to next summer to drive Montana 2, The Dalton, Top of the World Highway, and if there's time, the Million dollar highway on the way home. Anyway, nice to meet ya!

Chevelon 2.PNG
P1040802.JPG
Congrats. Nice video and pictures.

Enjoy

MButler51

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium Convertible, 2008 Honda Ridgeline RTL, 1972 Chev K10 4x4 pickup (bought new).
Hi all - I’m a newbie (sort of) to Mustangs, though we did own a red ‘66 289 coupe for a while years ago, and we had a very nice black w/ red leather ‘68 Cougar XR7 (which my wife has never forgiven me for selling). I happened to get lucky at Enterprise one day picking up a rental car, and they gave me a ‘16 Magnetic Gray Ecoboost convertible. I actually had to pull over after a few minutes of driving to look under the hood and confirm that it was indeed “only” a 4 cyl engine. No idea those ran that good. Anyway, I liked it so much that I convinced my wife she’d like one too, and eventually we bought one. A very nice, non-rental history Ecoboost convertible (Magnetic) with all the bells and whistles and only 8K miles from CarMax, and we’re very happy with it. We’ve had it two years now, and this forum helps me understand a lot of the very technical aspects of this fine car. Thanks for the add. Looking forward to participating.
A692B26A-2A5E-4C3C-99BC-DD9E714AC6F5.jpeg
AA1D2306-203B-4D42-A6E6-D425861BA737.jpeg

contender

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium
Good Morning. I've been enjoying reading the forum posts and thought I should finally join. This is my first Mustang and absolutely love it. 2018 GT Premium, 6spd, 401A and black accent packages. Black because I have a love-hate relationship with the color and trying to keep it looking good. Just picked it up last night after a paint correction and ceramic coating.
HoodAngleDetail.JPG
HoodDetail.JPG
RearAngleDetail.JPG

Sponsored

mikgt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT California Special
Hello all. My wife and I just picked up a 2019 GT Convertible California Special, and we are loving it. I was a motorcycle ride until a couple years ago, then an SUV opted to end my riding career. I lucked out with only a broken collarbone, and hung up my helmet. After enough recovery I decided it was finally time to get a convertible, and the Mustang was my top pick. Only had it a week, and the top hasn't been up yet.

BucketMustang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kirk
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT - Ruby Red
Hi. Member for about a year. First introductory post. Long time Pony Car guy. Love GT cars in general. My 2018 GT Premium - Ruby Red - 6 speed. Some Steeda mods. Loving the car!
6237.jpeg
12581.jpeg
20190712_191811.jpg

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Hi. Member for about a year. First introductory post. Long time Pony Car guy. Love GT cars in general. My 2018 GT Premium - Ruby Red - 6 speed. Some Steeda mods. Loving the car!
6237.jpeg
12581.jpeg
20190712_191811.jpg
I like you already :) Great mods :)
Sponsored