LinkRS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium PP
Howdy folks!

I am new to the forum, but not new to Mustangs! I just recently purchased a 2019 Ford Mustang GT Premium with the Performance Package! It replaces me previous 2016 Mustang Ecoboost Premium. Prior to that one (and a few vehicles in-between), I had a 2011 Mustang Premium (6 cylinder, first year of the 300+ HP stock on non V8s). With my first (actually more belonging to my wife, but I drove it) was a 1967 Mustang, with a 289 V8. I currently reside in Texas USA, and am happy to be among other Mustang fans!

Rich S.

zaxxon25

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lincoln MKZ 3.0T
New to the forum and Mustangs ... wanted one since I was born and only took me 49 years to order one. 2019 CS/GT Premium 6MT 401A with S&S, B&O, Exhaust, Spare. Ordered in Apr, built in late June and it'll get here when it gets here. Will be a 2nd car to my 2017 Lincoln MKZ Black Label 3.0T. Thanks for all the information, wish I had looked up this forum back in April! Luckily my price negotiating skills look pretty spot on.

Escue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 gt pp1
Hi everyone, I'm chris and I've been a mustang fan since I can remember. I've owned previously an 89 fox body lx 5.0 and a 95 cobra 5.0 within a year of each other and only got to keep each one for about a year before sadly parting ways with them around 10 years ago. I never lost my mustang bug though and finally got a 2019 gt with the pp1 about 3 months ago, and it's a dream finally come true. I know a bit already, but i hope to learn more being here!
20190428_190215.jpg
20190427_195510.jpg

Ghost50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Magnetic Metallic GT PP1
Hi everyone, I'm chris and I've been a mustang fan since I can remember. I've owned previously an 89 fox body lx 5.0 and a 95 cobra 5.0 within a year of each other and only got to keep each one for about a year before sadly parting ways with them around 10 years ago. I never lost my mustang bug though and finally got a 2019 gt with the pp1 about 3 months ago, and it's a dream finally come true. I know a bit already, but i hope to learn more being here!
20190428_190215.jpg
20190427_195510.jpg
Hello fellow magnetic Mustang and F150 owner lol

I’ve got the same setup except my F150 is a 2010.

Sponsored

BucketMustang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kirk
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT - Ruby Red

BucketMustang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kirk
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT - Ruby Red
Here is my new beauty :)

GT 5.0 2019 400A
VELOCITY BLUE
10-SPEED AUTO
HEATED/COOLED SEATS
ADAPTIVE CRUISE CONTROL
B&O PREM SOUND
GRABBER BLUE STITCHES
SPOILER DELETE
ACTIVE VALVE PERFORMANCE EXHAUST
ENHANCED SECURITY PACKAGE
SMOKER'S PACKAGE
GT PERFORMANCE PACKAGE
3.55 RATIO LIMITED SLIP AXLE
19“ EBONY BLACK ALUMINUM WHEELS
MAGNE-RIDE DAMPING SYSTEM

MyMustang2019.jpg
View attachment 380474
That color - seriously popping - loving it and making me think again!

N4G.5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dtat
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1 6M
Hi i am Daniel

I picked up my new mustang about a month ago this will be my 4th mustang I have owned! It is a 2019 Mustang GT PP1 300A Manual Need For Green! It has the active exhaust and I also installed an SR Performance Xpipe
4298CBC2-A239-45B8-BF55-A22B1E453889.jpeg

ezracer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 DIB Mustang GT Premium.
Hello all. Long time 'Lurker'.... and a 'Stang nut for even longer. Bought my first mustang....new in 1965. Yup, I'm 74 going on 20 and hope to hit 18 with more mods.
I own a "fountain of Youth" '15 DIB GT premium. Roush axle backs, big Worm Graphix stripes, Airaid CAI and STEEDA progressive springs and GT-350 like fender vents.FORD knocked it outta the
park with the 6th. gen 'Stang.
034.jpg
014.jpg

EcoBoostGB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Ford Mustang Eco-Boost Grabber Blue
Where are the Long Islanders in NY?

I'm ready for a meet.....

Sponsored

Boston Mark

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang 5.0
Here is my new beauty :)

GT 5.0 2019 400A
VELOCITY BLUE
10-SPEED AUTO
HEATED/COOLED SEATS
ADAPTIVE CRUISE CONTROL
B&O PREM SOUND
GRABBER BLUE STITCHES
SPOILER DELETE
ACTIVE VALVE PERFORMANCE EXHAUST
ENHANCED SECURITY PACKAGE
SMOKER'S PACKAGE
GT PERFORMANCE PACKAGE
3.55 RATIO LIMITED SLIP AXLE
19“ EBONY BLACK ALUMINUM WHEELS
MAGNE-RIDE DAMPING SYSTEM

MyMustang2019.jpg
View attachment 380474
This color is absolutely stunning!

The_Mad_Patcher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT

CCalvinN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Hiya everybody!

I just bought my first Mustang and figured I'd better join up with a good forum to find out more about it. I've lurked at a few places but since I keep coming back here this seems to be the place to set up a profile.

I've been wanting a mustang of my own since the 2015 redesign. LOVE the look! And when they came out with the digital dash I knew I had to have one. I've officially been looking for one with the intent to purchase since this past December, but I never found exactly what I wanted. This little pony is close, but was the first one on a lot nearby that wasn't missing anything I considered necessary (201/401, auto, safe and smart, premium sound) and didn't include anything I considered a deal breaker (summer tires, Recaro seats).

My mustang is a Mustang GT Coupe Premium in Velocity Blue. She's an automatic with the 401A package, 3.55 limited slip diff, the Safe and Smart package, the enhanced security package, the active valve exhaust, the B&O premium sound system, and the 20 inch wheels.

Now while some forums seem to indicate this will be a kind of sacrilege, my mustang will be my daily driver. I'm going to pile up the miles on her and drive her in the sun, the rain, the snow, and any weather in between. I was actually looking to get the ecoboost to save on some fuel as I drive about an hour to and from work every day but finding this GT on the lot nearby made it hard to pass up. And when I sat in her and heard the snarl of that V8... well I named her Nina because she sounds so damned sexy!
nina1.jpg
nina2.jpg

Tin O' Spam

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Good afternoon all,

I'm a first time Mustang owner in the UK, and picked mine up on June 22nd, having spent a good couple of years saving up for it.

Spec:
  • 2019 Mustang GT 5.0
  • Manual transmission
  • Velocity Blue
  • Recaro seats
  • Black body stripes
  • Rear spoiler
  • Magneride adaptive suspension
  • Custom pack 2
It also includes the stuff that seems to be options in the US, but is standard on the UK models, such as:
  • B&O sound system
  • Performance pack
  • Adaptive cruise control
  • Active valve exhaust system
  • 3.55 Limited slip axle
(Some of this is probably standard on the US models, too, but I tried to double check and ended up confusing myself)

This is going to be a daily driver (except when it gets snowy and salty) and will probably be most commonly spotted on south bank at Brands Hatch! It's my first RWD car, so I'm taking it pretty easy for the time being.

Oh, and my mother has named it Sally because of course she has.....

Webp.net-resizeimage (1).jpg
Webp.net-resizeimage (2).jpg
Webp.net-resizeimage (3).jpg
Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg
Sponsored