Introduce yourself!!

Sabre

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Iconic Silver 2023 Mach 1 with Handling Package
Hi Dave... nice to see a fellow Iowan here :) I'm from Cedar Falls. Where abouts are you? My current car is a '11 Escape but looking to add the next gen Mustang if all goes well with the blue oval. I have friends that run the Iowa Speedway though I've never personally. Once I get some miles with the new Mustang, would be interested in checking out MCCI. How many strong is the club?
I'm diagonally opposite from you, in SW Iowa. Not sure the total number in the MCCI club, but it's been around for 30+ years. As with any club, there is a core group that participates the most and we usually have around 40 members at our monthly meetings and twice a month cruise ins. I'm going to guess that membership is over 200...but that's just a guess.
Sponsored

BlueVenom

Hello Mustang6g peoples, I'm Frank, I own a 2010 v6 in G/B. I want to upgrade in a few years, maybe the second model year of the new platform. Hope the next one is gonna blow off some socks. Well check out the site now...

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
My name is John, and I'm a Mustang-a-holic! It's been only 2 weeks since I fired up my Mustang LOL!
Cool site, basically I love Mustangs, currently own this 2006 Mustang GT. I'm a toy designer by day fro Crayola, and I design custom cars and aftermarket hot rod parts on the side. Nice to meet you guys. I'll check out more of the site!

Here's a couple renderings I've done in the past...

Welcome!

Wow! I love your '06 and your work is :hail:

Robinson

Whats up good people. Saw the latest spy images from this site on a couple other sites before. Haven't read all the threads yet but good info so far.

Got a MKV GTI that I've been beating on for a few years now but I'll be graduating next month and got a job lined up so I'll be saving for the next year for what hopefully will be an awesome 2015 model.

Sponsored

j.bauer.75

Long time lurker, first time poster here. Seems like the place to be for next gen Mustang people so figured I'd get register early and get an early user ID #.

Looking forward to contributing more once I catch up on all the knowledge posted so far.

Kingranch

Long time lurker, first time poster here. Seems like the place to be for next gen Mustang people so figured I'd get register early and get an early user ID #.

Looking forward to contributing more once I catch up on all the knowledge posted so far.
Same. New guy here. Hi.

1 Alibi

If not now......when ????
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2011 & 2014 Shelby GT500
New to " this " site.

Always looking for new info sources, saw a thread from this site posted on www.realperformancemustangs.com , thought I would check this site out.
My name is Don, live in Hackettstown, N.J., my ride is a 2011 Shelby GT500.
Ordered the car 17 May 2010, was delivered on 3 July 2010, to date - 7838.1 miles.
A baseline dyno netted me 481rwhp, a good starting point. That was a long time ago, 756 presently........on to the pics !!
4 July 2010

9 May 2011 - with the 18" wheels

25 Dec. 2011 - first set of " race " shoes

1 Jan. 2012

3 March 2012

29 Aug. 2012 - current " race " shoes

..................Looking forward to all the info / rumors this site has to offer.

Sponsored

Vickstang

Welcome to Mustang6g Alibi. LOVE LOVE LOVE the look of your GT500 on the Hoosiers :love::love:

Stanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F30
I'm Erik, hailing from Colorado. My first car was a white 1966 Mustang Coupe with the wonderfully anemic inline six. It had 44k miles on it and literally was driven by a grandma - mine. I wanted a 289 like my buddies, but it was probably good that I didn't have all that power at 16!

I'm looking forward to the S550. :popcorn:

Hysteric

Threads
Reaction score
New member, kind of new owner. Have had my Mustang for about a year and a month now. I love every minute of driving it. Attached is a pic of it.
mustang1.jpg

groundnpounder

New member, kind of new owner. Have had my Mustang for about a year and a month now. I love every minute of driving it. Attached is a pic of it.
Welcome to the site. Love me some Roush stangs!

kirbster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
Another newbie

Mustang owner and Ford fan here from Rockwall, TX. We have a full Ford house with a 10 Mustang, 12 Taurus and an 01 F150. :ford:
whiteghost.jpg
Sponsored