Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Craig
Vehicle(s)
2017 S550 GT
Hello from Epping in the UK.
Rita petrol station.jpg
So I joined the Mustang family 3 weeks ago. 2018 pre facelift with 60k miles on her. Its love already, what a car. Has some cosmetic mods, a H-pipe and wheel spacers.

Car in its natural habitat. Its an expensive beast with UK petrol prices 😫
Sponsored

nicktoonz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2018 ford mustang gt
Hey everyone, I’m Nick from GA. After a while of looking I recently got my hands on a 2018 race red GT 10A with 30k miles. I’ve already got jacking rails ready to install, just looking for a good h-pipe then the spiral of mods will continue 😅
IMG_8996.jpeg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang EcoBoost Orange Fury, 2011 F-150 XL
Nice! I'm new to the S550 (just bought it a couple of weeks ago) and never heard of Jacking Rails! Just had to Google it!

Bhorton91

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Branden
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT
Howdy all, I'm finally back in the Mustang game after seven long years. Found this 15 GT PP with a bit of work already done to it. I've always dumped money into mine figure I would buy one that someone else did the hard work:sunglasses: I'm in 540 VA if there is anyone else around!

20240131_164803.jpg

20240214_161329.jpg

20240213_185224.jpg

20240131_173041.jpg

snubbers

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
S550 55 Edition Convertible, Tesla Model Y
UK Based, and just starting my S550 journey!

Mustang001.jpg

I pick up this 2020 GT Convertible 10R80 - 55 Edition in Lucid Red. very low miles and had magneride on top of the 55 edition standard kit (so fully loaded).

I've had a few convertibles over the years, the S550 replaces my long term (I had it 8 years) E46 M3 Convertible:
m3001.jpg

I looked for a replacement for 8 months, trying absolutely everything I could, and never found anything that had the same 'special occasion' feeling of the M3.. however, finally I jumped in an S550, fired it up, smiled, and was sold!

There are some small jobs to do, and I imagine I'll start modding it before long, but at the moment, I'm just enjoying it..

Sponsored

Sketcham

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shaun
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Vert orange fury
Hi all from Vermont. I sold my 2002 Thunderbird and picked up this 2019 convertible with 36000 miles last summer. Love it, it’s roomier and way more powerful than the bird. Can’t wait for winter to be over.
1708718477405.jpeg

vinny89gt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
LaFlamaBlanca
Vehicle(s)
2023 Iconic Silver GT PP
Hi all from Vermont. I sold my 2002 Thunderbird and picked up this 2019 convertible with 36000 miles last summer. Love it, it’s roomier and way more powerful than the bird. Can’t wait for winter to be over.
1708718477405.jpeg
Welcome. Can't remember the last time i saw one of those newer Tbirds on the road.

Sketcham

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shaun
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Vert orange fury
It definitely was pretty unique. But my wife and I wanted something newer with navigation for road trips.

CL-JW

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jack
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Convertible
Hi we just bought a new to us 2015 GT premium convertible with only 21,000 miles on it. This is our third mustang, but almost 20 years since we last had one. Looking forward to having some fun with it.

IMG_0034.png

IMG_0031.png

skier75

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Convt
Just rejoined the club! Bought a new to us 2019 GT Premium Convertible with PP1, MR, AE, SS, BO in Ruby Red. Ford Gold Certified with 33k miles. Just had it delivered to the door!
20240302_162915.jpg
20240302_150035.jpg

Super excited to be back in a Mustang. Had a previous 2002 GT Premium Convertible in triple black.

Sponsored

Aki

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aki
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT 6sp PP1
Greetings from South Florida.
I'm Aki and I just got a Mustang!

Was kind of looking at an older pony, a yellow or green Boss 302, but I can't buy cars sight unseen and there were none around here... so I just saw what is available and went to look closer.

Only recently moved to the States, so financing was a really happy fun time adventure. Initially went to look at a Bullitt, for the Recaro seats, but the quote was ridiculous for that one... then I saw a silver GT with a nice sounding Borla exhaust, but that turned out to have had an airbag deployment making it unfinanceable.
By this point I was already set on returning my rental that day so went to see a third option in another store. This one was black, which was nice, but it had the cheapest seats...well, I can always find Recaros later.

Anyway, one owner car with a meticulous history always serviced at Ford, couldn't really find a fault apart from the seats and off-brand tires, so once the financing actually cleared I was quite happy to sign on the horribly expensive dotted line. And now I'm quite taken by the GT, having driven only rentals for the past 4 months having my own car and shifting my own gears is wonderful. And the coyote is a gem of an engine!

For now I plan on enjoying the car whenever I can, some time later will need to find the Recaro seats and maybe do something about the audio system... but not in a hurry.

Window sticker was still in the glovebox, so now I know I've got a PP1 with 301A, otherwise very much a base GT with a stick. Just like a classic muscle car, really!
Drove 400 miles yesterday and enjoyed every moment.

20240302_203714.jpg

20240303_071506.jpg

IMG-20240303-WA0009.jpeg

IMG-20240303-WA0011.jpeg

20240303_173906.jpg

805CarGuy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lance
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT 5.0/AT, '02 Explorer, '49 International KB2
Greetings Everyone,

I've been checking out the forum for a minute now, so figured I would introduce myself. My name is Lance, I'm third generation of an automotive family. My passion for Mustangs goes back years ago to building and racing them while working for Maximum Motorsports in San Luis Obispo as their Sales Manager.

During that time I owned and built two 1988 Mustang GT 5.0's and one 1992 LX 5.0. I also helped build one of the early Maximum Motorsports cars. After a few decades, and several LS cars, I felt it was time to buy a new 5.0 and have fun with the epic Coyote motor.

I just picked up a 2021 GT 5.0/AT Premium in Velocity Blue. It's still sitting up at the house in Bend, but will be getting it down here to SoCal. Looking forward to learning more about all the mods for the S550... and maybe coming across a few old friends from my MM days too!

jayson_b24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jayson
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ecoboost Premium Convertible
Hello all, Jayson from SoCal here. I've been lurking for about six months, since we got our very own brand-new, pre-owned Mustang. I finally decided to register last night so I'd have an easier time finding threads I'm interested in.

My '20 EB Premium 'Vert is named "Pale Horse", after the horse that Death (Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse) rides in the Book of Revelations. See, my buddy recently retired from the military, and a group of four of us that joined in high school all traveled to DC to attend. Since there were four of us, and we had been known to... erm... maybe wreak a little havoc from time to time, he decided that we should be the Four Horsemen, and he got us these really cool Challenge coins and I wound up being Death. This will come into play, I assure you.

My daughter recently got her driver's license. When she turned 16, we bought her her first car, a loaded Nissan Sentra, waaaay nicer than anything I had a a kid. The deal was that I'd DD it until she got her license. Fast forward, she gets her license, now I need a new DD. My wife and I were "loosly" shopping around and even test drove a couple cars. I thought for sure we'd end up with another eco-box sedan: something simple, cheap (insert 'your mom' joke here) and easy to get our younger kids in and out of the back. We always said "one day we'll get a Mustang 'vert" to replace the '07 V6 Pony Pack 'vert she had to give up when we first got together. That day we were shopping quickly escalated to "that day". One of the local Honda dealers had a previous rental fleet 4-cylinder turbo 'vert in the most unassuming silver color you could think to spray on a car. It was a premium, which made it the clear choice over the white base EB the local Ford dealer wanted to show us the next day. We drove it, and of course, hated it (at least that's what we told the salesperson). We made sure that he understood that we were doing him a favor by taking this really weird Civic off his hands.

The very day we got it, there may have been some stoplight shenanigans, and some very hurt feelings within the Mazda and Honda crowds. I can neither confirm nor deny. But the car needed a name. I went through all the typical "silver" & "grey" beat-to-death cliché names I could think of and reached in my pocket. There was my "Death coin". Hey, didn't Death ride a pale horse? Done.

Everyone in the family loves it. People who say that a convertible Mustang is a poor choice for a DD family car are crazy. Sure, if we need to seat more than 4, we have to take 2 cars, but we usually roll 8-10 deep anywhere we go anyhow (big, reaaaally blended family; kids range from 8-30, plus "significant others"). My wife and I just enjoyed an almost thousand mile road trip together in the 'Stang, with mostly everything fitting in the trunk. She's on board with some of the "light modifications" I'd like to do; even she has noticed the chassis flex in the twisties and has mentioned the brake smell. So long as I space out the mods, keep it basically stock looking and don't do anything to jeopardize its use as a DD, I've got the green light. The plan is to still have this car long after Elon Musk has single-handedly saved the planet.

Wow, this was quite the journey! If you've made it this far, thanks for reading our story. I'm on IG & FB, the name is the same as it is here. Fair warning: it's not all car stuff, I'm just an average family guy. Same as here: I may not always post, but I'm always around.

20240215_171310.jpg

Pauly_b

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Hello from SE Wisconsin! Finally registered after learning alot here already. Picked up a 2019 GT A10 back in August with only 5k miles. So far have lowered on steeda springs, LMR SP2 wheels, and borla s type cat back. Was time for a toy and my 1st mustang. Loving it so far!

20230917_143225.jpg

Last edited:

Furyouss

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Colin
Vehicle(s)
2019 Orange Fury PP2 GT; 1992 Titanium Fr LX coupe
Just joined here yesterday. I was formerly on other groups (SVT Performance etc) but recently purchased my first S550 Mustang- an Orange Fury PP2. Love the car so far although it's still cold here and I haven't really driven it since I got it other than a 10 min trip around the neighbourhood. I'm from Ontario and purchased the car from Quebec and had it shipped here. I really wanted a Mach 1 in either Fighter jet grey, or twister orange but couldn't justify the money! I knew very little about the PP2 cars until I did a bit of research. I stumbled across this one that was a loaded 401A car with leather Recaro seats. I love the color and figured I'd jump on it seeing that I'd probably have a hard time finding too many of these for sale- if any- with the color and options. I'm very happy with it so far and I'm doing a few tweaks to 'make it my own'. I already changed the low spoiler to the Mach/GT500 spoiler, added tint, black badges and ordered an Xpipe. Future mods will prob be Ford Perf springs to drop it a bit more, but honestly, I don't think for once, I'll mod this one too much! I also own a '92 LX in which I'm the second owner. It's mostly stock other than a few minor engine and suspension bolt ons. With the PP2 addition, I'll prob put it up for sale later this summer. I also have a '71 Trans Am which is in the midst of a dissassmble/refresh- restoration that will be coming home later this summer, so I only have room for 2 cars. I've had the TA now for over 27 years. My previous cars before these Mustangs were a heavily modded '11 GT500, '04 Screaming Yellow convertible GT, and two foxbodies- and '89 GT and '83 GT.
thumbnail_PP2 Fox2.jpg
Sponsored