Sponsored

Introduce yourself!!

Coffeejoejava

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT with Performance Package.
For my 60th birthday I treated myself to something I have always wanted....a 2022 Mustang GT.
IMG_8202.jpeg
I have owned 5-6 Mustangs of all vintages over the years....but nothing has prepared me for Elsa. She is beautiful. Oxford White with the Performance Package. She is a dream to drive and can't wait to take her to the road track after breaking her in a bit!
Sponsored

Topless92

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
17gt
Whats up guys my names dave. I currently live in Myrtle Beach and recently sold my 04 Lightning and picked up a Roushcharged 17 GT, its an automatic with arh longtubes and Roush catback so its loud for now. I took the roush stuff off the outside and am thinking of loosing the black stripes as well. It puts down about 680 to the wheels currently. Hope to see some of you around at shows or mustang week
silver car.jpg

JB60

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium Magnetic Metallic
Hello JnBama here had forgotten old password several months ago. After several failed attempts for new password and contacting administration registered again JB60. 2017 GT Premium

316935273_2676782492468886_7650539040217210491_n my gt.jpg

20230318_152428 Saturday eng clean.jpg

20220611_153433_HDR  Army show interior.jpg

Enis

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2023 taco
Good Day

Just signed paperwork for a 2022 Mustang gt Premium 6mt with performance pack, Magnerid, active exhaust, and the b&o sound system also has the anti theft boohoo. Super excited, im not quite 40 but my first car was a 1990 LX 5.0 and I loved that car. I lent it to my brother because he needed a ride, and it got ā€œstolenā€ somehow. Now almost 20 years later I am getting back into a mustang and relive them glory years, however this time in more comfort and zoom zoom

Sponsored

408cuda

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
66 cuda, 21 Ram 3500 dually, 21 Bronco
Good Day

Just signed paperwork for a 2022 Mustang gt Premium 6mt with performance pack, Magnerid, active exhaust, and the b&o sound system also has the anti theft boohoo. Super excited, im not quite 40 but my first car was a 1990 LX 5.0 and I loved that car. I lent it to my brother because he needed a ride, and it got ā€œstolenā€ somehow. Now almost 20 years later I am getting back into a mustang and relive them glory years, however this time in more comfort and zoom zoom
Congrats on the new ride!
psā€¦ I wouldnā€™t lend this one to your bro šŸ˜Ž

Hymons

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
'23 Mustang GT Premium California Special
Hello all,

Joined a little while back and have been lurking for a while, but just recently ordered/purchased an Iconic Silver 2023 Mustang GT/CS Premium 401A, with the A10, GT Performance Package, MagneRide, Active Valve Performance Exhaust, and Security Package as options. (Missed out on the B&O package due to a dealer mishap.) I'm coming from a Satin Silver Metallic 2006 Mustang V6 Premium w/ Pony Package. I've had it since 2006.. (soo... 17 years now?) and it's currently creeping up on 240k miles. It has been my only vehicle up until the recent purchase on the new one.

I basically ordered the '23 to get it as close as possible to how my '06 looked. I wasn't overly impressed with the S650 design and I wouldn't have been able to configure it with the same options to make it resemble my first car anyway, so I'm glad I was able to pull the trigger on the '23 when I could!

Just wanted to add I've read a lot of decent info from the forum here over the past couple of months and I appreciate the input and positive vibes from the members here, also I figured it's as good a time as any to finally say hello!

ChaunceyM

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jarod
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Greetings! Even though I've loved Mustangs since I first laid eyes on a 1965 coupe back in middle school, it's taken me another {too big of a number} years to finally make the jump.
I replaced my 2010 Mazdaspeed3 HPDE car with a 2015 Mustang GT with the Performance Pack. Turns out a 1965/66 fastback with a 289 and a 4-speed is a touch out of my price range...

So now I'm here to learn as much as I can about maintaining and tracking this platform. I'm trying to be more reasonable with upgrades after going much too far on that MS3. But that's what everyone says.

It's only a few weeks in, but I absolutely love the car, as do my kids. Neighbors...probably not as much. Especially Mondays at 5:30am when I fire it up to go play hockey.

Soulsurvives

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT/CS
Good evening. My name is Bill and I just got my first S550. It's a 21 GT/CS with the 10 speed auto. My last one was a 2008 GT premium with a manual. So far I've added the foundry wheels and performance pack gauges with lots more planned LOL. Happy to have found this site.

Screenshot_20230403_182401_Gallery.jpg

20230403_191137.jpg

Sponsored

JR302GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Hello! My name is John, 53 going on 83 according to my back, and I'm from Altoona, PA. My wife and I just picked up a 2020 GT Premium PP1. It's Twister Orange with the 10R80 and I'm pretty sure it's bone stock. I have to get underneath the car to see if the previous owner had done anything to it or not, but I suspect he didn't. It has less than 7k miles on it. I've been reading various threads on this forum and everyone seems cool over here. Looking forward to chatting with you all!

Mustang.jpg

Jk550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2023 GT 6MT Oxford White
Hey People!

This is John, from NY(for now) I just got a regular 23' GT M6 Oxford White with 301A and Active Exhaust.

I had a Scatpack Widebody Shaker Challenger M6 before, though they are different animals, I have to say I am liking my Mustang waay more then the Challenger.

I hope to talk to as many people as I can and really enjoy all the rides I see around here. It's always good to be a part of a car community.

Hope you all have a great day!

IMG_20230405_190000.jpg

sgtsabai

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT Premium
Hi folks. I just got my 22 GT Premium. No performance pack as Thailand seems to have it's own version with has nothing to do with performance. It seems they ah "forgot" to change the specs until a months ago. I'm a long time expat or as some of the later comers to Thailand would say sexpat. I have family over in Lao. Divorced from Thai wife.

So far happy with the Stang, only have a bit over 400 km. so far. I'll be having the performance pkg. put on piece by piece as needed and magaride, the roads here are not exactly smooth. I have the largest speed shop in Udon, called Udorn during the American war in Lao, to do aftermarket parts. Hopefully next fall as it "cools" I'll have it ready for the strip. Trying to stay basically stock and also run ET. Yes Thailand has dragstrips. Bangkok has the largest. No racing now, too hot, over 100F for a couple of weeks. This will be my last go round at 78 and I want back in the game while I am still good to go.

112205.jpg

The_Mad_Patcher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Hey People!

This is John, from NY(for now) I just got a regular 23' GT M6 Oxford White with 301A and Active Exhaust.

I had a Scatpack Widebody Shaker Challenger M6 before, though they are different animals, I have to say I am liking my Mustang waay more then the Challenger.

I hope to talk to as many people as I can and really enjoy all the rides I see around here. It's always good to be a part of a car community.

Hope you all have a great day!

IMG_20230405_190000.jpg
Welcome fellow New Yorker. Best of luck. Enjoy the new ride.

The Latman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
Hey Folks,

Im the Latman from Bonnie Scotland. 46 yr old and just broken my mustang virginity.

Iā€™m a long time Ford owner, and finally upgraded from my ā€˜17 Mondeo Titanium (a very good car that served me faithfully) to an ā€˜18 5.0 GT.

IMG_3679.jpeg

Thatā€™s my girl and Iā€™m in love. Sheā€™s 5 years old in June, but only had 12 k on the clock. Sheā€™s my daily driver and apart from being thirsty is so far the greatest car Iā€™ve driven so far.

Lat
Sponsored