Introduce yourself!!

Mustang666

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Styxx
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT 5.0 L
Hi guys new on here from Montreal Canada I purchased a 2020 Mustang GT PP1 a10 car and I am nothing but happy with it so far!! Stock stock tire times :)

DC8D9F46-D475-4FC0-B5C7-21CE77B656B9.jpeg
1731D91D-8858-4A47-95F2-150D3497722E.jpeg
4A61C366-A36C-4E0F-B388-B9030BADB73E.png
Hi Chance great car my 2017 looks similar. Do you actually drag the car.....how does that work with warranty?
Sponsored

RaceRed_PP1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ross
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium Performance Pack 1
Vehicle Showcase
Kinda new around here so I was just wondering, is there an appropriate place to post a horror story about a dealership where I had work done... don’t want anybody to suffer the same fate I did.

Mustang666

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Styxx
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT 5.0 L
Kinda new around here so I was just wondering, is there an appropriate place to post a horror story about a dealership where I had work done... don’t want anybody to suffer the same fate I did.
Welcome RaceRed. You can share with me... l took my Black Shadow Mustang for its 1st 12 month service June 2019 a free service...... At the Dealers. Waited in showroom, finally Manager said car is ready, HOWEVER... SORRY....... We damaged your Brand New Mustang...........rear Wheel arch crumpled on the flat area.......Accidents happen but ffffffffff....... me. Yes they got it fixed, took a few days - probably thrashed it as well. Last service, last week, I paid for it and the mechanic was a mobile one. I had seen his work.....I will not let the car out of my sight in the future with any mechanics. Least now I know what quality oiI I am getting and I can damage it myself.

yosv0610

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Yosvaldy
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Shelby GT350R
Please, tell us here. I'm planning to get a 2020 GT350R. Yesterday I called a dealership to schedule a test drive, after 45 miles driving and been waiting for 45 min, I had to explain why I was needing a test drive (this is stupid, why do we need a test drive?). After 2 hours waiting, explaining, hearing stupid things like "seems like there is someone interested in that car", the manager came to me and he told he couldn't let me do a test drive because I could burn out the clutch and It would cost $7000 to him. Really? I think that Ford, Dodge, Chevy, and some of them need to care more about what kind of persons are selling, representing, and servicing their products. There is more than 90% of technicians on dealerships that care nothing about being careful with our cars. Ford should protect more your customers and put more attention to what kind of service your products are getting in the dealership. I have heard some horrors histories from services in dealerships (filters no replaced, wrong oil used, old oil reused, etc).

jpro

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2018 Shelby GT350
New here. I have lurked for a very long time. I'm a regular poster over on SVT Performance for about 12 years now. My first Mustang was a 2006 GT Premium, then I stepped up my game and had a 2004 Screaming Yellow Terminator. Now I'm into the S550. I have a black 2016 GT PP1 manual. Mods are limited: Eibach Sportlines, Roush CAI and catback exhaust. Other upgrades and appearance changes include: GT350 steering wheel (favorite change I've made to the car!), GT350R spoiler, matte black stripes with red pinstripes (GT350R style), rear decklid with red Coytote badge, and aftermarket grille that I am going to change once the new one arrives. I love this platform and always kick around the idea of getting into a GT350 or a 13-14 GT500, but for the price I should probably just supercharge mine. I'm glad to be here as a member instead of a lurker! SVTP has been great and I waste a lot of time over there, so why not waste more time and join this site as well! LOL
car.jpg

Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Hey everyone, long time Mustang fanboy and life long Ford lover. Found this place after a few google searches on the new ride kept pointing me in this direction. I've owned 5 Mustangs 1966, 1993, 1984, 2010, and my latest the 2018.

Thought for sure my first mod was going to be a set of Ford Performance X springs, but nope, it's gonna be speakers!

Looking forward to jumping into the forums to see what everyone is up too with their rides and getting some inspiration.

IMG_20200616_180854.jpg

Canso Ganso

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aldair
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT
35ECCE2E-7382-435C-ADDA-A0EF8D464EDA.jpeg

Hello,

This is my first post/first time introducing myself on here. Building my perfect daily. It currently has Apex SM-10 wheels. 19x10 up front and 19x11 rear. Lowered on Steeda progressive springs. Will install Steeda shocks this coming month!

Mhawke7894

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic
Hi there! I realized I've been posting for a little while, but didn't properly introduce myself. I don't have my first Mustang yet, but as I start my last year of law school I can see the light at the end of the tunnel, and I want to learn as much as I can and get ready. Really, though, what I want is not just any 'Stang, but a Galpin Rocket. I know a lot of people think it is overpriced, and some don't like its styling, but to me it is the most beautiful thing on four wheels, and I am saving everything I can to hopefully one day get one. I figure this one of the few places I can talk about being illogically obsessed with a car and at least get some nods of understanding. Thanks for letting me join! View attachment 481566
images-Galpin-Fisker-Mustang-Rocket-231.jpg

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0

308 Cal. Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dee
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT500 + other 2/4/& 6 wheeled trash barges
Hi there! I realized I've been posting for a little while, but didn't properly introduce myself. I don't have my first Mustang yet, but as I start my last year of law school I can see the light at the end of the tunnel, and I want to learn as much as I can and get ready. Really, though, what I want is not just any 'Stang, but a Galpin Rocket. I know a lot of people think it is overpriced, and some don't like its styling, but to me it is the most beautiful thing on four wheels, and I am saving everything I can to hopefully one day get one. I figure this one of the few places I can talk about being illogically obsessed with a car and at least get some nods of understanding. Thanks for letting me join! View attachment 481566
images-Galpin-Fisker-Mustang-Rocket-231.jpg
^^^^

As the old saying goes...
" The heart Wants... what the heart Wants"...
So yeah. We can ALL relate to something we are really fascinated by, and want or hope to own, or would just love to own 1 day.

Its certainly a beautiful car, the 1 you like.

To say its overpriced is sorta a tricky statement, too me anyhow.
I hav things in my life's circle, often many of which are tools, that regardless of the ACTUAL cost $$$...

...Too me, some of those tools are worth double, or triple the price,
I hav paid for them,
Off the tool truck, or elsewhere.
. I believe cars are no different than any object we desire. To some of us, specific cars are worth as much or even MORE, than say MSRO Sticker prices...

Yes, we as a culture tend to put a lot of emphasis on the cost of things, or how great a deal we got on something. We hav all got caught up in that deal.

Really, we should try to measure to ACTUAL value brings into our lives, and how each item and its relevance, to our use, brings joy & other adjectives, into our lives.

So no car is ever really overpriced, if its worth the cost To the individual who bought it.

Is the orig McQueen '68 Mustang 390 4 speed car, worth over $3+ million dollars?

Apparently the answer is yes.

Were there likely several hundred or thousands, made w/similar factory options, color, eng pkg, ect.,
and could a guy do the other upgrades it had for the movie for under a few million dollars??? LOL...

I think so.

But you cant put a price on that intangible fact that the Dude who was known as the coolest guy in Hollywood @ the time, drove it in a movie, and loved the car enuff to try to buy it bk, a few yrs before he died,
an unfortunate death from cancer.

So, you want what u want.
I want what i want, and when we can afford it, we scrape together what we can to own something that ONLY MONEY "CAN" BUY....

As everyone loves to point out
all the things money cannot buy.

Few ever speak of what things $$ can buy,
in our conversations about life..
& how fleeting thatvlife can be..
& m how fragile, short, and difficult it can be,
for some folks who hav lived before us, & will also live, long after we are dust in the earth..

So live your life, to love what your heart tells you too love..., and if its that Galpin,
the ln bye God, own that bad boy 1 day!!.

Welcome to the all knowing sphere of Mustang 6g knowledge. Lotta smart peeps here
(im not 1 of um, but there are plenty here).

I havnt yet introduced myself to this post, myself, so I best get to that soon,
sometime, after replying to your own post welcoming you here!@!

Congrats (early,) ..
On being well on ur way, to finishing up your education. What a great accomplishment.

And congrats on you looking forward to owning something you hav clearly looked forward to fir a while, 1 day.

Regards,
Btw, I'll put up some pics of my own
'turd boiler',
when I post my " hello's " here..

Last edited:

Sponsored

Drewgamer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2020 Kona Blue Mustang GT Premium
About a year ago I came here looking for some advice on a used 2015 Mustang GT. But after much deliberation decided the time wasn't right.

After saving for another year, I finally closed the deal on a new 2020 Mustang GT. Glad I get to finally be a part of the S550 club :)

0Isqe03.jpg

BigRed550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium
My names Will. Live north of Cincinnati and recently got back into the scene. My first mustang was a 2001 Cobra which I loved. Currently have a 2017 Mustang GT Priemium. Procharger, air ride, roush axle back exhaust, for racing x pipe. Much more to come.
20200609_195358.jpg
20200606_162841.jpg
How much did the pro charger run you?

S550Will

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT PP1

THC1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1
Tim from east Texas.........I'm 55 years old and purchased the second new car in my entire life in 2017 going with a grabber blue manual GT. Things changed a little and I my wife can't drive a manual so I had to let her go......

Pulled the trigger on a 2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 with the automatic this time because it's her car (hahahahaha). Supposed to pick it up this Friday and totally stoked!

THC1

TKM Conbread

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2020 Velocity Blue Gt PP1 1987 foxbody LSR ProMod 98mm
New guy here.. Conbread and I work for TKM Performance.. we Build killer motors and have tons of Fast Coyotes Running around..
Sponsored