Introduce yourself!!

SmurfPony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ziad
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT CS PP
Hey everyone, I’m back to the Mustang after being without one for three years. Bought mine three months ago, I was looking mainly for an orange GT PP1, but found a great deal on this 22 Grabber Blue GT, CS, PP1 with 3k, so I went with it. Looking forward to talk to you guys and learn from you as I’m new to this platform. Owned 04, 05 and a 13 Boss 302 13 before.
IMG_7343.jpeg
Sponsored

vinny89gt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
LaFlamaBlanca
Vehicle(s)
2023 Iconic Silver GT PP
Just joined here yesterday. I was formerly on other groups (SVT Performance etc) but recently purchased my first S550 Mustang- an Orange Fury PP2. Love the car so far although it's still cold here and I haven't really driven it since I got it other than a 10 min trip around the neighbourhood. I'm from Ontario and purchased the car from Quebec and had it shipped here. I really wanted a Mach 1 in either Fighter jet grey, or twister orange but couldn't justify the money! I knew very little about the PP2 cars until I did a bit of research. I stumbled across this one that was a loaded 401A car with leather Recaro seats. I love the color and figured I'd jump on it seeing that I'd probably have a hard time finding too many of these for sale- if any- with the color and options. I'm very happy with it so far and I'm doing a few tweaks to 'make it my own'. I already changed the low spoiler to the Mach/GT500 spoiler, added tint, black badges and ordered an Xpipe. Future mods will prob be Ford Perf springs to drop it a bit more, but honestly, I don't think for once, I'll mod this one too much! I also own a '92 LX in which I'm the second owner. It's mostly stock other than a few minor engine and suspension bolt ons. With the PP2 addition, I'll prob put it up for sale later this summer. I also have a '71 Trans Am which is in the midst of a dissassmble/refresh- restoration that will be coming home later this summer, so I only have room for 2 cars. I've had the TA now for over 27 years. My previous cars before these Mustangs were a heavily modded '11 GT500, '04 Screaming Yellow convertible GT, and two foxbodies- and '89 GT and '83 GT.
thumbnail_PP2 Fox2.jpg
That is a sweet notch. Welcome.

tmar66

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
I'm back after a long Mustang-less 5 years, ugh. Sold my 2015 v6 in 2019 and now this year picked up a 2019 GT PP1 with all the options. SWEET car! Love it. I hope it wasn't abused by it's previous owner. Got it from Carvana, thought I'd try that experience, went OK.

Chvee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rivian
Hey I'm Thed! Some (if any) willl recognize me from Motor Trend and Car Fanatics Forums. I am 18 and about to enter college here in NC. I currently drive a 1996 Ford Ranger and she is my pride and joy (her name's DeLone and you shall address her as such :p ). But, she won't last forever. Nah just kidding, she could. But I have some plans for the old girl and before I start, I need a new DD. If everything goes according to plan, I'll be in the market for a new car by the time the 2016 model years will be coming out. That way I can get a late 2015 for nothing. :D

I have been a fan of the almighty Pony since before I knew what it was, because there was something about those Foxbodies that just clicked with my six0year-old brain. For the most part I'm a traditionalist, my Mustang will be a RWD manual V8 coupe. Anything else will not be considered. Not even a convertible.

So yeah that's a breif intro from me.

Also, admin(s), I volunteer to be a moderator. :p
Glad to join this wonderful community, I hope that this forum will help me to enhance my experiences and i’ll be always set to receive what forum gives. Can’t wait to start chatting with you here

ryansho94

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT/CS, 1997 Ford Mustang GT
Hi everyone! I recently picked up a 2019 GT/CS. Already had a 97 GT that is my weekend toy/auto-x car. Its getting too race car for the wife and dog. After considering a s197 I ended up with the S550 as the price wasn't too much more for a lot more car. I am loving the digital dash and active exhaust. Already did a resonator delete h pipe and RTR wheels.
PXL_20240314_205750044~2.jpg
PXL_20240309_213650656.jpg

Sponsored