Insults

OP
OP

Shadow277

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT 2012 Corolla
I’ve never had anyone insult my car. I get dirty looks from the snooty types in Mercedes SUV’s when I goose the exhaust.
Or from Tesla owners. Yeah, real clean car until you realize it's coal powered.
Sponsored

martinjlm

Retired from GM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Camaro Fifty SS Convertible
Hi - It’s all part of a long history of rivalries. Back in the ‘60s people would ask if my GTO stood for Gas Tires and Oil. When I was a youngster spending summers at our lake cottage it was “Get an Evinrude” when you saw somebody yanking the pull-cord on their Mercury or Johnson outboard motor that wouldn’t start easily. Power boaters call sailboaters “Blow Boaters” and their retort is “Power Polluters”. How about “When are you going to get rid of that “Fix Or Repair Daily” piece of junk”. I’m sure many of you can add to this list of inter rivalry insults. Most of the time they’re tongue-in-cheek remarks and the rest are from a-holes...Bruce
Seen a ton of them. Crapmaro and Poorvette for Camaro. Government Motors, Frod (as in Fraud), Rustang and Mustank for Mustang, Uber Beetle for 911.

Growing up black, attending private schools, and playing hockey, I quickly learned that it’s not about what they call you, it’s about what you answer to.

OP
OP

Shadow277

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT 2012 Corolla
Seen a ton of them. Crapmaro and Poorvette for Camaro. Government Motors, Frod (as in Fraud), Rustang and Mustank for Mustang, Uber Beetle for 911.

Growing up black, attending private schools, and playing hockey, I quickly learned that it’s not about what they call you, it’s about what you answer to.
That's really interesting.

GT-SV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT premium
bfd / tb ignored

Qcman17

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cam
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT A10 Velocity Blue 301A
Wow As soon as you mentioned Camaro. I thought you were going to say the dude walked up and asked you for a date.:giggle:

I kid.:angel:
Haha good one! Well it did attract a lot of dudes I'll give you that. Thankfully the Mustang has a broader appeal in that regard.

Sponsored

Dave TBG

Patiently waiting...
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 EB 201A, '86 Porsche 944
As straight faced as possible; "I get about xx MPG, what does your little truck get?"

Houston Kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT500 HE CFTP, '18 WK2 ,'16 Audi A7
How about go fuck yourself you tree hugging fuck??????

That comes to mind. I supposed during the ice age homo sapiens (modern humans) and homo neanderthalensis (Neanderthals) could have prevented it by not having fires in their caves?????

Go fuck yourself and your carbon footprint. And I like the idea of electric cars. It's the elitist treehugger aspect I don't like.

GDP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Base Deep Impact
Today I drove down a fairly residential street with a big park on one side and a stop sign at every block. I had it in Sport mode and would goose it from each stop, then let the RPMs drop on the way to the next. Some men and women turned their heads. Every kid turned their head.

No one turns their head to look at a Tacoma.
God I already miss my Corsa extremes and that v8 sound :(

frank s

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fsheff.com
First Name
frank
Vehicle(s)
Stang '19 Magnetic, EcoBoost™, Vert, MagneRide® PP
Vehicle Showcase
One of those careful thinkers suggested that all replies to an OP after the third one are superfluous. I disagree: This thread has allowed any number of participants to reveal aspects of their attitudes, thinking, decorum, and language usage that we might never have discovered if it stopped at Number Three.

I Bleed Ford Blue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2023 grabber blue metallic Mach 1
I work with a couple guys who have Porsche suv's and they get all bent out of shape when I tell them that they are nothing more than a VW on steroids. I even had one guy argue about it with me, he said no a Porsche is a Porsche and a vw is a vw. Then I reminded him that vw was developed by Ferdinand Porsche under orders from Adolf Hitler, then he secretly designed the first vw sports car during the war and released it after Germany's manufacturing infrastructure recovered after the war ended. He then changed the name to porsche. In the end porsche as always been owned by vw. Another good one is to tell lexus owners that a lexus is just a toyota in a tux.

Sponsored

David Schmidt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium MT82 PP1 401A
Crossed some guy in my neighborhood in a Mopar T/A that gave me a Jeep Wave. Now I feel like a dick for not waving back.

hlfbkd420

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Bilbo Hicks
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT w/ Roush P2 SC, 2015 KIA Sorento SXL
I live in AZ, we call them tacos.. Because everyone peels off the M&A...

hlfbkd420

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Bilbo Hicks
Vehicle(s)
Honestly, I think you fucked up by not saying something.. Sell your mustang and buy a Taco to make up for it... You failed :)

& I think we are all getting trolled.

hlfbkd420

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Bilbo Hicks
Vehicle(s)
I will say though.. People love their tacos... My buddy owns one and we have been hiking or backpacking and came back to the thing to find notes from other taco owners saying how they loved the taco, etc.. etc... They do have a cult following... Kinda like a ….. Nevermind..

/ducks and runs for cover.
Sponsored