N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
Just say "well at least I'm not pinned down by a money hungry gold digging bitch of a wife & a couple rugrats that I'll be putting a 5'er into their g string in 10 years." That usually shuts them the f*ck up.
Sponsored

Redemptory

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Samuel
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT 6SPD Magnetic Metallic
If you sit back and think about it, it's always the guys with sh*tboxes that hate on mustangs. My friend hates my car to death, guess what he drives; a 1993 Mazda MX-5. So yeah, I don't make a huge deal out of it lol.

sw686blue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red Mustang GT PP
That's kinda funny cause honestly I've seen FAR more GFs/wives in the passenger seat of a Prius than a mustang. In fact I've seen far more woman driving a mustang.

No hate just saying lol.
I've had tons of hotties ask for a ride in my mustang. No one asks for a ride in a fucking Prius.

Qcman17

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cam
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT A10 Velocity Blue 301A
When I had my Camaro SS I took it into work on a rare Friday as it like the GT was never driven daily to work etc. The office ladies were really digging the car & then a dude I worked with pops up and says that the car screamed mid-life crisis. I replied yeah & your Hyundai screams you're all dead inside LOL. The gals thought that was a pretty good comeback.

Sponsored

OldPhart

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
‘05 GMC P/U, ‘17 Impala, 19 Bullitt
Hi - It’s all part of a long history of rivalries. Back in the ‘60s people would ask if my GTO stood for Gas Tires and Oil. When I was a youngster spending summers at our lake cottage it was “Get an Evinrude” when you saw somebody yanking the pull-cord on their Mercury or Johnson outboard motor that wouldn’t start easily. Power boaters call sailboaters “Blow Boaters” and their retort is “Power Polluters”. How about “When are you going to get rid of that “Fix Or Repair Daily” piece of junk”. I’m sure many of you can add to this list of inter rivalry insults. Most of the time they’re tongue-in-cheek remarks and the rest are from a-holes...Bruce

P.S. I have only had compliments, a lot related to the color.

Last edited:

sw686blue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red Mustang GT PP

Roman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT, 2013 Fusion
Today I drove down a fairly residential street with a big park on one side and a stop sign at every block. I had it in Sport mode and would goose it from each stop, then let the RPMs drop on the way to the next. Some men and women turned their heads. Every kid turned their head.

No one turns their head to look at a Tacoma.

rocky5517

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
sam
Vehicle(s)
ford explorer 67 riviera
Ask him if he's talking like that because maybe it's "that time of the month"?

OldPhart

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
‘05 GMC P/U, ‘17 Impala, 19 Bullitt
Hi - A couple of replies to snarky comments : “Are you always like this or are you just having a bad day?” & “That remark is lower than a snake’s ass in a wagon track in Death Valley Mister”. If they are truly being mean spirited and you don’t care if they get pissed at you, say “What part of your inflated self importance makes you think I give a shit about your opinion.” Or, if you think they might be a little lower on the evolutionary chain “Why don’t you go practice the ancient art of rectal-cranial inversion (stick your head up your ass) and then take a big deep breath”. That will leave them staring off into space in confusion and meanwhile you can make your escape. You usually don’t want to mess with this type, particularly the ones with a size 44 shirt and size 4 hat... Bruce

Last edited:

Sponsored

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
When I had my Camaro SS I took it into work on a rare Friday as it like the GT was never driven daily to work etc. The office ladies were really digging the car & then a dude I worked with pops up and says that the car screamed mid-life crisis. I replied yeah & your Hyundai screams you're all dead inside LOL. The gals thought that was a pretty good comeback.
Wow As soon as you mentioned Camaro. I thought you were going to say the dude walked up and asked you for a date.:giggle:

I kid.:angel:

kluke15

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kenny
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GTPP
he drives the most feminine truck on the market soo...

Jmtoast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2018 Roush GT
Vehicle Showcase
I’ve never had anyone insult my car. I get dirty looks from the snooty types in Mercedes SUV’s when I goose the exhaust.
Sponsored