Idle goes rough randomly. Stock tune..

neomadeit

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Neo
Vehicle(s)
10r80 fbo
If replacing your VVT solenoids did not fix it, it could also be the ambient temperature being too hot. High hp cars do not like hot temperatures. GM had an issue with the early ATS V cars with rough idle in hot climates.
thank you! im currently fbo e85 i have a open air intake so that might be the reason to its 105 outside in cali!

is there any differnce between the vvt & vct solenoids? I can't find ant vct solenoids for 2018+ mustangs
Sponsored

Jstang23

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jack
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang GT Eruption Green
thank you! im currently fbo e85 i have a open air intake so that might be the reason to its 105 outside in cali!

is there any differnce between the vvt & vct solenoids? I can't find ant vct solenoids for 2018+ mustangs
Heat is the enemy of sporty cars lol! But no they are the same thing. Variable camshaft timing vs variable valve timing, its just what ford calls it :like:

neomadeit

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Neo
Vehicle(s)
10r80 fbo
Heat is the enemy of sporty cars lol! But no they are the same thing. Variable camshaft timing vs variable valve timing, its just what ford calls it :like:
it is! especially in this heat 😂

thank you i was getting confused between the two haha. Just placed my order hopefully it fixes everything up
Sponsored