2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60

noac

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs
Thanks Tom your comment helps a lot. That's what my buddie says: use wax and forget all the other hype
I just never believe these miracle coatings that guys pay for with crazy life expectancies. Plus there is nothing like bonding with you car wax waxing it.

sabtaj1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 Mustang GT, 1965 Fairlane 500 wagon
I skip Amazon for all the cleaning stuff and order from autogeek. Usually better deals too

Sponsored

DFB5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Fastback
I am looking for Carpro Descale on Amazon but only Carpro Reset pops up. Same thing but new name??
As mentioned, two different soaps.

Reset is a maintenance soap for regular washing -

aug252.jpg

Descale is an acidic soap for decontamination. Use this for reviving a ceramic coating or preparing for a new wax/sealant -

IMG-2029.jpg

Check out this video from Sandro at Car Craft on Descale -
(7) Carpro New Descale & Spotless 2.0 Snow Foam & Water Spot Removers Reviewed & Demonstrated! - YouTube

Solarhermit

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 black/tech/handling no ADM +$10K tax
I tried waxing my ceramic'd hood and it rubbed around like snot and wouldn't even 'stick'. Goes to show you that my ceramic is still alive and well. Now I really need the Carpro Descale to clean the dried snot off of the hood, I guess my car will never see wax again.:clap:

OP
OP
smokescreens

smokescreens

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
jason
Vehicle(s)
2014 impala, 2017 HD. 2018 Royal C mustang gt pp1
I just never believe these miracle coatings that guys pay for with crazy life expectancies. Plus there is nothing like bonding with you car wax waxing it.
Lol, I hear you. I always just did wax in the past. Wanted to try the ceramic this go round. The initial beading was unlike anything i seen before. That and the anti static properties really peaked my interest. My work is dusty as hell. (Dirt yard right outside employee parking lot for semi trailers) I certainly agree bonding with your car. However i dont only wash it. I do all my own maintenance, repairs and mods. I hate with a passion when i have to rely on someone to work on my car or do any repair in my life. House, car, ect. Even when i had lidio from alternative auto dyno my car i felt shamed, lol. And he is a great well respected tuner. You dont go to him if your looking for a glory number. You go to him when you want a solid tune that is still safe for your car and daily driving.

MattMPA

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT, 2016 Interceptor Utility, 2005 Excursion
I started using Duragloss Enviroshield a number of years ago. Well pleased, as I am with every DuraGloss product I have tried. All of our cars, except the '72 Plymouth are done with Enviroshield. (Just haven't gotten the Plymouth yet) They also make an excellent spray ceramic that I use regularly as well as their Aquawax.

The Mustang will get PPF when it arrives.

sabtaj1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 Mustang GT, 1965 Fairlane 500 wagon
Cquartz 3.0 and then topped with cquartz SIC. Insane slickness. I’m blown away at how slick it is. Waaay more than reload. It’s a night n day difference. Time will tell how long the SIC will hold up but wow.
Sponsored