I hate people so much

gone_n_60

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Whit
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT PP Convertible
Lol I hear ya. At LA fitness I always park down the middle row away from everyone, but still line of sight from the front desk as people have been breaking into cars as well in broad day light. The sad part is I live in a pretty good part of town as well, but you always have that one person that needs to park next to you for no reason.
Whoa da Hell is that person??? They seem to live everywhere there's a nice car parked 20 spots away from everyone??!
Sponsored

Food847

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Went to the gym today and when I came back out I noticed a crease in rear panel by the window. Itā€™s hard to see but itā€™s a 2ā€ vertical crease. Looks like either someone set something on it or dropped something on it, idk. Work hard to buy nice shit for this to happenā€¦

6392F656-AEE5-4AE4-8336-7E9F2E89DACC.jpeg
that's why I park in the back of the parking lot away from HATERS and people.

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6

MCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium
Some days you just feel defeated. Itā€™s almost like it isn't worth the stress of wondering if someone is gonna damage your car. Damn, I really even hate when people are too close to my bumper at a light. If you move a 1/16th of an inch forward, they will tooā€¦so annoying. Get the hint?
This is the whole reason I'm having the DR900X-2CH PLUS installed on Wednesday afternoon. I'm done worrying about it. I had one in my C300 and my C43 but they were only front facing. Not sparing any expense this time.

If you hit the car on the road? I will have video of it and your insurance will cover it or it'll go to court. If you don't have insurance you have bigger problems like jail.

IF you hit the car in a parking lot? I will have a video of it and I'll wait for you to come outside. If you have already left I'll reach out to a contact, file a report, run the marker and they'll head over to present you with a nice video showing you hit the vehicle and a police report to go with it.

Why stress about these things anymore? Just enjoy the ride.

Sponsored

MCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium
This is the whole reason I'm having the DR900X-2CH PLUS installed on Wednesday afternoon. I'm done worrying about it. I had one in my C300 and my C43 but they were only front facing. Not sparing any expense this time.

If you hit the car on the road? I will have video of it and your insurance will cover it or it'll go to court. If you don't have insurance you have bigger problems like jail.

IF you hit the car in a parking lot? I will have a video of it and I'll wait for you to come outside. If you have already left I'll reach out to a contact, file a report, run the marker and they'll head over to present you with a nice video showing you hit the vehicle and a police report to go with it.

Why stress about these things anymore? Just enjoy the ride.
I'm looking at getting a Hyundai Accident or a Honda Civic for a winter beater and for grocery getting duty LOL + my son just turned 16 so he'll need something to kick around in that isn't 460hp.

TonyNJ

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
22 GT500HE Black Stripes, 20 GT350HE, 16 GT350R Ba
Went to the gym today and when I came back out I noticed a crease in rear panel by the window. Itā€™s hard to see but itā€™s a 2ā€ vertical crease. Looks like either someone set something on it or dropped something on it, idk. Work hard to buy nice shit for this to happenā€¦

6392F656-AEE5-4AE4-8336-7E9F2E89DACC.jpeg
Yea, sometimes I hate them too. But for every bad one, there's a good one to the rescue.

Screenshot_20220721-135314_Gallery.jpg

20220721_102214.jpg

20220721_102028.jpg

Johnnybee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 convertible
I only ever got really POā€™d be day when I was young. I had a ā€˜79 Mini that certainly wasnā€™t anything special. I had been in a store at a strip centre and came out to the car and was doing something before leaving. A guy backed some land yacht in beside me. Opens the doorā€¦BANG, into my door, then BANG, again. Then gets out and walks into the side mirror and nearly rips it off. Some fat slob, and this with me sitting in the car with window down. Doesnā€™t say a word. So, I start the car, reach over to the glove box and pull out the slotted screwdriver I carried for the endless mixture adjustments of the SU carb and I put it out the window and jam it into the guyā€™s car and back out of the spot. Probably six feet down the side of the car down to bare metal. Drove away, not proud of myself, but somewhat pleased.

OP
OP
jd_cobra

jd_cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Ingot Silver
Was outside cleaning the car and besides the dent and the plastic mirror shroud someone fucked up, I noticed something weird with the rear emblem. The bottom of the T wasnā€™t stuck to the deck lid panel but the G was. I hate to say it looks like someone tried to steal it but it couldā€™ve come that way from the factory. The side emblems were perfectly fine.

Sponsored

Shadow277

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT 2012 Corolla
I had a Civic Si with only 9k miles on. I was buying groceries on post (on base) and when I came back out, there was a dent on the hood. I was pissed.

I understand how you feel. You'll get it fixed tho.

OP
OP
jd_cobra

jd_cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Ingot Silver
I had a Civic Si with only 9k miles on. I was buying groceries on post (on base) and when I came back out, there was a dent on the hood. I was pissed.

I understand how you feel. You'll get it fixed tho.
Sorry that happened to you while serving man, thatā€™s a bunch of bullshitā€¦ thanks. Iā€™m finding more and more stuff I have to fix everyday so Iā€™m kinda numb to it now but I will eventually lol.

Shadow277

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT 2012 Corolla
Sorry that happened to you while serving man, thatā€™s a bunch of bullshitā€¦ thanks. Iā€™m finding more and more stuff I have to fix everyday so Iā€™m kinda numb to it now but I will eventually lol.
Exactly. I had a huge stone hit my rear bumper and there was a big cut that split it. So I bought a touch up paint pen from Ford. Still makes me mad but this shit happens ya know?
Sponsored

Last edited: