Sponsored

I hate people so much

jd_cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Ingot Silver
Went to the gym today and when I came back out I noticed a crease in rear panel by the window. It’s hard to see but it’s a 2” vertical crease. Looks like either someone set something on it or dropped something on it, idk. Work hard to buy nice shit for this to happen…

6392F656-AEE5-4AE4-8336-7E9F2E89DACC.jpeg
Sponsored

cmxPPL219

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
That really sucks man.

Can't see too well from the pic (probably hard to focus on the glossy paint) but is it a scratch-dent, where the paint didn't come off?

If so, PDR could probably remove that and make it look 99% new again.

OP
OP
jd_cobra

jd_cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That really sucks man.

Can't see too well from the pic (probably hard to focus on the glossy paint) but is it a scratch-dent, where the paint didn't come off?

If so, PDR could probably remove that and make it look 99% new again.
Thankfully not scratched! Although I did pick up a touch up kit from scratches happen. It’s just a 2” crease I noticed when I went to put my bag in the trunk. I keep the car so clean you can’t really notice and I thought it was dirt at first lol.

Sponsored

cmxPPL219

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
Thankfully not scratched! Although I did pick up a touch up kit from scratches happen. It’s just a 2” crease I noticed when I went to put my bag in the trunk. I keep the car so clean you can’t really notice and I thought it was dirt at first lol.
That's a relief! A scratch just makes it so much worse.

I was in a major store's parking lot this weekend, I never park close to other cars if it can be avoided, like most of us here. Anyway, walking up to the store, there was a Ram pickup and another car parked beside eachother, in the spots near the front of the store. Someone was forcing a shopping cart through the gap between these two cars, and was contacting the side of the Ram the whole way through. People just astound me - many for the best reasons, but also too many for the worst.

OP
OP
jd_cobra

jd_cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That's a relief! A scratch just makes it so much worse.

I was in a major store's parking lot this weekend, I never park close to other cars if it can be avoided, like most of us here. Anyway, walking up to the store, there was a Ram pickup and another car parked beside eachother, in the spots near the front of the store. Someone was forcing a shopping cart through the gap between these two cars, and was contacting the side of the Ram the whole way through. People just astound me - many for the best reasons, but also too many for the worst.
Jesus man…it also astounds me how people just swing open their car door without looking knowing they are parked next to someone as well.

Bobn57

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang Fastback, 2021 VB, GT/CS
Vehicle Showcase
Went to the gym today and when I came back out I noticed a crease in rear panel by the window. It’s hard to see but it’s a 2” vertical crease. Looks like either someone set something on it or dropped something on it, idk. Work hard to buy nice shit for this to happen…

6392F656-AEE5-4AE4-8336-7E9F2E89DACC.jpeg
They certainly do suck. No regard for other people. I always park farrrrrr away from everyone

Sponsored

MCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium
Jesus man…it also astounds me how people just swing open their car door without looking knowing they are parked next to someone as well.
You are surprised by this? "My life sucks so yours is going to as well. IDGAF about nuffin'". Usually said with a smoke hanging out of their mouth and the fuzzy miserable old lady slippers as they go to Walmart.

This is why I park 9 counties over from the peasants.

Bobn57

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang Fastback, 2021 VB, GT/CS
Vehicle Showcase
You are surprised by this? "My life sucks so yours is going to as well. IDGAF about nuffin'". Usually said with a smoke hanging out of their mouth and the fuzzy miserable old lady slippers as they go to Walmart.

Might as well park at home and walk! 😃

Reactions: MCS
OP
OP
jd_cobra

jd_cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Lol I hear ya. At LA fitness I always park down the middle row away from everyone, but still line of sight from the front desk as people have been breaking into cars as well in broad day light. The sad part is I live in a pretty good part of town as well, but you always have that one person that needs to park next to you for no reason.

MCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium

Ransom

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
18 Mustang GT, 09 Challenger Srt8
People suck! I have a couple dents in that exact same spot. I havent contacted a PDR guy yet, how was he able to access it to get it out?
Sponsored