OP
OP
RSKTAKR

RSKTAKR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Have you had a chance to see how the crank pulley attaches on the PC stage II kit?

It's almost fool proof. I was on the fence too until I saw the PC directions.

I have a copy in my email I believe if you would like to see them.
I have not seen them.. lol I'm not worried about it now I don't think.. I'm pretty sure I can chalk that up so owner error.
Sponsored

Brn N Rubr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT PP
There's really nothing to fear from grinding the front cover and the block. Keep in mind that both the FRPP and Roush kits (both of which offer factory warranties) have to do the EXACT same thing (the VMP is based largely on the Roush kit). The work itself isn't hard. Don't let it steer you clear of such a great setup.

WhiteyDog

WOOF!!!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT PP
There's really nothing to fear from grinding the front cover and the block. Keep in mind that both the FRPP and Roush kits (both of which offer factory warranties) have to do the EXACT same thing (the VMP is based largely on the Roush kit). The work itself isn't hard. Don't let it steer you clear of such a great setup.
I love mine so far, runs strong and no issues.

Brn N Rubr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT PP
I know I'm biased, but I'm very happy with mine as well. You can not go wrong with any of the kits these days. All of them are very well engineered. Just pick what kind of power delivery you want and choose a system from there. You'll be happy no matter what.

EgoBoost

9/11 Never Forget
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Black PP GT 6 SPEED
Terry has said it time and time again, you can go wrong on any of them. However, you can go wrong if you settle. If you want a turbo, wait till you have the cash or credit. If you want a noise maker, get a noise maker.

If you have to have it now, learn & live out this one word...contentment. I'll let you know the secret as soon as I learn it myself.

Sponsored

WhiteyDog

WOOF!!!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT PP
I know I'm biased, but I'm very happy with mine as well. You can not go wrong with any of the kits these days. All of them are very well engineered. Just pick what kind of power delivery you want and choose a system from there. You'll be happy no matter what.
Agreed, they all kick a**. I can't and won't talk sh*t on any of them. For me, I could've picked any of them and been happy with it.

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
any kit will be fun on these cars

paxton great deal for the $$$ especially with our sale right now, nothing comes close,

as far as crank snout with a paxton 0 chance of this...

why, the crank has no idea the paxton is on there, as it's using the oem tensioner, so there is no more pressure on the crank than the oem system puts on it.

100% no idea that the kit is on the car when it comes to the balancer / crank..... it's basic physics

Obsol3te

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT PP
Especially when it comes to blowers.. I had my heart set on the VMP Gen II-r but I don't want to grind/cut on my motor and its the most expensive after all the quotes I get back, I can get a damn good deal on brand new KB 2.8LC, Whipple's cost to much, I think twin turbo's are going to be way out of my price range, a good single turbo kit will probably also be out of my price range. I wasn't going to consider Procharger or Paxton because I was worried about the problems I've read about with pulleys or crank snouts breaking from the belt drive... so here I am, ready to pull the trigger. Right now the best price is the KB 2.8LC kit but..... no fans on the HE and I've read how the higher IAT's is the biggest gripe about the KB kits. Now I see the Procharger P1X is available and right in my price range with injectors and BAP.. I'm looking for a COMPLETE kit, ready to install including a tune. I have 6510 plugs, Mak Cat deletes and a X4 already and I will be upgrading the OPG and CG at the same time.. I have a feeling I will contacting Beefcake and getting the P1X though if he can shoot me a deal I cant pass up! I don't NEED a black finished kit but if the deal was right id pull the trigger on it today! :cheers:

Considering the most expensive option as well. .VMP Stage 3 Gen II-r e85 ready kit.

WTF to do. :doh:
No issues here at all. Been running the KB kit for 13,000miles so far.
Mostly smiles.
Also, for about $300 more you can get the 3.2L blower

Ggradtech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Lotta folks here dont seem to talk nice about the Magnuson, but its a pretty nice blower. Plenty of power, especially as a daily driver.
Sponsored