honeybadger

Just don't care
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
I disagree that autoblip specifically will always be better than an experienced driver. It's blipping the throttle an arbitrary amount. Won't always be better than a human. However, that doesn't mean it won't be better than you in all situations. So I see the point. A built in revmatch, however, will be better than the driver.

To some earlier points, heel toe in the 350 on the street is different than track. The pedals are setup for track use where they work great. On the street, it takes a lot more shuffling.

Nothing feels better than brutal downshifts. So rewarding!

Sounds good from the outside too
Sponsored

madlag

Snake Charmer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350R, 2022 GT500
I disagree that autoblip specifically will always be better than an experienced driver. It's blipping the throttle an arbitrary amount. Won't always be better than a human. However, that doesn't mean it won't be better than you in all situations. So I see the point. A built in revmatch, however, will be better than the driver.

To some earlier points, heel toe in the 350 on the street is different than track. The pedals are setup for track use where they work great. On the street, it takes a lot more shuffling.

Nothing feels better than brutal downshifts. So rewarding!

Sounds good from the outside too
It will be more consistent than a human is, period. As for heel toe in the 350, I agree with you. pedal config is tough bc the accelerator is so far forward in relation to other pedals. I actually put a spacer behind mine and it made it much easier for me in all situations, even heavy braking. Plus it t feels more ergo in general.

LICobra

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 K0933
I too have altered mine a bit for an easier heel/toe configuration that I used from in my previous 15' GT/PP with a garageline spacer and a wider steeda heel/toe pedal....for me it makes the motion effortless.....and I do heel to in my DD honda civic all the time when traffic and the situation allows, as the pedals are set up perfectly just stock.
AS far as auto blip, from most of the videos I've seen on youtube, seems like most of the drivers are amazed at how it works and just use it to down shift in traffic approaching a stoplight.....and not actually use it in a high speed situation where two or more consecutive downshifts are required during constant breaking.....personally I'd rather do it myself....more fun and gratifying
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.