Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.uprproducts.com
Vehicle(s)
15 GT
Post the corresponding dyno graphs.

Nothing can be posted until after the article is released. I have stated this many times plus showing all other data I did / collected.
Sponsored

5ABI VT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT
Waiting as patiently as possible:rant:

RubyRedBoost

Traded EB old name New GT
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT with PP
Nothing can be posted until after the article is released. I have stated this many times plus showing all other data I did / collected.
Which is why anything said for or against is speculation until the results are released.

RubyRedBoost

Traded EB old name New GT
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT with PP
I will be the first one to admit defeat if this turns out to be a hit. That is still tbd but at 549 it will be a hell of a deal given the price of the competition.

Sponsored

OP
OP
UPRSteve

UPRSteve

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.uprproducts.com
Vehicle(s)
15 GT
Which is why anything said for or against is speculation until the results are released.

The term speculation is another form of educated guess. Anyone who has not seen the results are going to speculate trying to get answers or personal ideas on what it could or should do. Sarcasm usually happens when the understanding of it is out the window to justify self mindset.

I have time and time again tried to answer what I can when i can. One big thing is it states its for a 11-14. Obviously it was tested on a 2015. So that is one FACT that can be taken over it. I have also stated multiply times that if I knew this was going to be delayed I would have waited to post the "teaser" thread.

Hope you understand my point now.

Sixth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prius
I must of missed it, when is the article coming out?

OP
OP
UPRSteve

UPRSteve

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.uprproducts.com
Vehicle(s)
15 GT
I must of missed it, when is the article coming out?

It was scheduled for beginning of March but will be published soon as they release it.

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
I wonder how many people are ACTUALLY waiting to put money down on a manifold? I mean, like "the money is burning a hole in their pocket" ready. If it isn't then there's really no point bitching about how long the results are taking, we'll get them when we get them.

Sponsored

GTBOB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT, Royal Crimson, 10 speed, Active Exhaust
Vehicle Showcase
Worried about the claims its for the 11-14. Aren't the intake cylinder ports different size vs. a 15-16?

mm2015

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT PP
Worried about the claims its for the 11-14. Aren't the intake cylinder ports different size vs. a 15-16?
See:

I have time and time again tried to answer what I can when i can. One big thing is it states its for a 11-14. Obviously it was tested on a 2015. So that is one FACT that can be taken over it. I have also stated multiply times that if I knew this was going to be delayed I would have waited to post the "teaser" thread.

Hope you understand my point now.

Mikeiscoo2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Theoretically it is correct and does not need to be changed. As this IM resembles a lot of their products which peak in the same rpm range. Until they produce tangible evidence to prove otherwise. Anything else is just a sales pitch.
where do you get off saying.. its Theoretically correct?? LMFAO!!!! well in theory that bomb shouldnt have blown up.. so im still correct.. theoretically no one has ever seen god.. but theoretically god resembles other religions so he must be real.. lmao ive never hear someone say theoretically it is correct.

Mikeiscoo2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I wonder how many people are ACTUALLY waiting to put money down on a manifold? I mean, like "the money is burning a hole in their pocket" ready. If it isn't then there's really no point bitching about how long the results are taking, we'll get them when we get them.
im literally going to read all the data on it the day it comes out and buy it that day if i like the data. i want it on and installed on my car by april 17th since a group of us are renting out a drag strip.

Jbenso127

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2016 Premium GTPP M6 Ingot/Saddle.
im literally going to read all the data on it the day it comes out and buy it that day if i like the data. i want it on and installed on my car by april 17th since a group of us are renting out a drag strip.

Bradenton?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.