bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
Well then, please let him elaborate on his vast road course knowledge in the GT500.

You guys got banned because of other things and you both know that. It wasn't just for discussing cars or preferring a Mustang etc over another car.
How about you share ANY experince that you have.......with a GT500? You have ZERO time behind the wheel of a GT500. Yet here you are arguing about a car. That you have likely never even seen out in the wild yet! Does this not seam silly to you? We have a few youtube videos with GT500s in em. And a C&D opinion article about the GT500 vs ZLe so far. That magazine article didnt even give a set of road course times for either car. But lets keep the magazine racing. And for the record. I got banned for trolling blaqwhole. And constantly pointing out what a phony he is. You going at my dude is no different. In fact the only difference is. I've seen about 20 to 30 videos of voodoo doing different types of races. Im still waiting on blaq to show up and back up any of the stupid shit he says.
Sponsored

Minn19

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
19 ZL1 1LE, 19 F150, 19 SB S5
How about you share ANY experince that you have.......with a GT500? You have ZERO time behind the wheel of a GT500. Yet here you are arguing about a car. That you have likely never even seen out in the wild yet! Does this not seam silly to you? We have a few youtube videos with GT500s in em. And a C&D opinion article about the GT500 vs ZLe so far. That magazine article didnt even give a set of road course times for either car. But lets keep the magazine racing. And for the record. I got banned for trolling blaqwhole. And constantly pointing out what a phony he is. You going at my dude is no different. In fact the only difference is. I've seen about 20 to 30 videos of voodoo doing different types of races. Im still waiting on blaq to show up and back up any of the stupid shit he says.
I obviously have one of the cars in question. And certain metrics you can talk about via magazine times/data. Such as it’s a heavier car on what looks like overall thinner tires/softer suspension (for a road course). This won’t help it on a road course, nor will it help put power down on unprepared surfaces such as road courses. This thread and most wouldn’t even exist if they went by your criteria. As most here have zero time behind the wheel of a ZLE.

This is exactly what I’m talking about, go after others for magazine racing when Voodoo admits he doesn’t have any road course experience and apparently not much drag racing experience. Yet he is your buddy brah.

You and others are obsessed with Blaq, it cracks me up. You have your own people here saying beyond stupid shit yet as long as they have a Mustang.........

You got banned for more than trolling Blaq, you were trolling a ton of people and making up stories about them, me being one of them.

Any way, there not much else to be said here, most of this crowd is nuts even by car forum standards.

Enjoy, I’m out.

Last edited:

obspsd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keller
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Auto Ruby Red
I'm out of town so can't check, but I could have sworn my ZLE's stick out a tad with the 325s. Might be wrong...

I didn't realize it was illegal either. Just if the OEM does it probably?
I am not sure what the exact legal measurements are but it can stick out a little just not much.
In the truck world you have idiots like this...
DFE79F45-6AF9-4151-A166-B6072161F227.jpeg

4V Mayhem

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium M6
This is exactly what I’m talking about, go after others for magazine racing when Voodoo admits he doesn’t have any road course experience and apparently not much drag racing experience. Yet he is your buddy brah.
I am a magazine racer. And I enjoy it. I enjoy grabbing a magazine that has cars I won't ever get to own and seeing how they perform and discussing it. There is nothing wrong with that. If it wasn't for magazines then we wouldn't even know what exists out there or how they perform compared to other cars. So I'm not sure why certain people have these hang ups against magazines. To me it is a healthy pleasure. I read and then I get in my Mustang and drive off. I don't care if a GT500 is faster or slower than a Camaro. I still enjoy my GT because it is my car.

Sponsored

V00D00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
Is this a road course only discussion? I've already mentioned he's the biggest cheerleader of the GT500 here. But it's the GT500 section. If you can't cheer for the car you own in this section. I don't know what to tell you? I guess they could do like C6 does, and just ban all of you guys for going after voodoo. Like C6 did to me and him. But that's just gay! Regardless, If I'm him. I sure wouldn't let a bunch of camaro guys beat down my enthusiasm! Saying he has nothing to ad is probably one of the silliest things I've read today. Quick show of hands. How many here have so much as sat in a GT500? Anybody? I've drove hellcats and zl1s. Well voodoo owns a gt500 and actually races it. So when it comes to facts about the GT500. I got an owners opinions. Or everyone else opinions that's never driven the car. Not hard to figure out who has more to add to this topic.
Come on my dude. Your not helping. Roll racing is basically 2 cars speeding next to each other.:cwl:
So u have experience? Didnt think so. its almost like i can see the future lol

There isn't enough laugh/whatever emoticons in the world..........

Cool story though brah, enjoy posing until your luck runs out. It always does one way or another. I just hope somebody that isn't involved doesn't get hurt or killed because of that BS. You (others that do that) may need more than lawyers to protect you if you run into the wrong people. I can't imagine the level of anger if my family was hit on a public road by idiots like you.
I appreciate your concern. what i do is always 100% legal

Save your grandstanding, you sitting here arguing about real world 1/4 testing on NOT A DRAGSTRIP, BECAUSE THATS WHAT U CAN EXPECT ON THE STREET.
You want something to complain about and dont see the stupidity and hypocrisy in your own statements.

Mexico racing tells me a guy is too stupid to understand/deal with consequences or never had a lot to lose in life to begin with........or both.
Posting on YouTube leads me to believe it’s both.
There is also a comfy lounge to throw back a few cool ones in. The cool ones will have to be bought at the truck stop across the street but hey?:cheers:
So your ok with drinking and riving though huh?

E55 AMG. Strong sleeper of a car. Sold to my brother.
e55 001.jpg
sleeper? sleeper for what, you dont break speed limits on public roads
Can't beat the weather and the roads are definitely perfect for this car. Enjoy!
perfect for what? you dont break speed limits on public roads

Not to turn this into an AMG forum but they wandered off the reservation along time ago.
I bought a new E55 in 2001 when owning an AMG car was something special. It was quite a sleeper for it's time.
Can't blame Benz though. Who knew people would be buying 500hp SUVs and station wagons?
If Benz had a voodoo I could see an AMG Sprinter on the horizon.
sleeper? sleeper for what, you dont break speed limits on public roads

I just noticed helmets in those shots. We actually did not have to wear ours during any of the off track exercises. Kind of crazy when I think back to the braking exercise on the triangular track.
wow, your dumb and stupid enough to not wear a helmet on a course when testing maximum performance?? man, you just never had to realize or deal with the consequences of your actions i bet..

Yea, hard to find Mexico runs on the internet. Must be some underground club.. FBI probably about to kick my door down

I obviously have one of the cars in question. And certain metrics you can talk about via magazine times/data. Such as it’s a heavier car on what looks like overall thinner tires/softer suspension (for a road course). This won’t help it on a road course, nor will it help put power down on unprepared surfaces such as road courses. This thread and most wouldn’t even exist if they went by your criteria. As most here have zero time behind the wheel of a ZLE.

You and others are obsessed with Blaq, it cracks me up. You have your own people here saying beyond stupid shit yet as long as they have a Mustang.........

You got banned for more than trolling Blaq, you were trolling a ton of people and making up stories about them, me being one of them.

Any way, there not much else to be said here, most of this crowd is nuts even by car forum standards.

Enjoy, I’m out.
Your not leaving. I wish u would. Everything u just stated was blatantly wrong or a lie. Id wager i have equal or more time on roadcourse than you. I still consider myself a novice. Good try though. Your viewpoints are fading in validity the longer u try

Last edited:

ThreeFiveO

Chassis #1356
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Gt350 Track Pack
First off the helmet off was at the Ford track attack in Utah on a slalom course going about 35 mph. On the actual track I do wear a helmet. No innocent by standers like your dumb ass 100+mph public highway runs.
Second off congrats on post stalking me. I hoped you learned a lot. I prefer sleep at 3 am myself.
Third off I am on here to read about the 500 the way that I did about the 350 when I bought 4 years ago. When the 350 came out there was a much better sense of community on this forum. As cars were delivered there were congrats across the board and everyone on here was happy for one another. The beers you seem worried about were consumed in a hotel lobby the night before the Ford track attack between myself and a couple of other members of this forum so no I don't drink and drive. Unfortunately you are the poster child for the 500 on here and I think the others receiving the car are probably cringing at the stance you put out there. You remind me of an NFL receiver that catches a pass for 8 yards and trots 20 yards down field flaunting the first down signal..... while being beat by 20 points. Act like you've been there before. It's not the car, it's your attitude.

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)

Enjoy, I’m out.
If this crowd is so nuts. Just go back to sucking blaq off over on c6. Your right. You have nothing left to say. You stand up for a guy that says he does 180 on a road course. But attack a guy that has a million videos of him racing his car, he's had 3 weeks. GTFOH! Your not leaving shit. You'll be back. You can't stop youself. Prove me wrong!

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
So u have experience? Didnt think so. its almost like i can see the future lol
You talk to much! Experience? What do you want? A video of everyone out doing 180 on public streets like a childish fucking asshole?

Last edited:

Sponsored

roygriffin2020

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Red reincarnated
I am a magazine racer. And I enjoy it. I enjoy grabbing a magazine that has cars I won't ever get to own and seeing how they perform and discussing it. There is nothing wrong with that. If it wasn't for magazines then we wouldn't even know what exists out there or how they perform compared to other cars. So I'm not sure why certain people have these hang ups against magazines. To me it is a healthy pleasure. I read and then I get in my Mustang and drive off. I don't care if a GT500 is faster or slower than a Camaro. I still enjoy my GT because it is my car.
I agree

YoloBathsalts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT - PP1
If u dont think roll racing takes talent, i know you have never tried lol
What? it's an automatic. it's select a gear with a paddle and press gas after the 3rd honk. Do you hear yourself?
You may feel that there is some talent involved, but its really just mash the go pedal and don't jump the horn.
Look man it's your car and it's gorgeous, but don't pretend roll racing is on par with Drag or Track. That's just ridiculous.

roygriffin2020

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Red reincarnated

Enjoy, I’m out.
I have to agree with the inbred trolling on here. They cannot even have a conversation about anything real cause they bring up pee pee's or dicks, or other body parts.

So I have a rated the different blogs

Blog ----------------------------- Level

Porsche Rennlist ---------------- Doctorate
Corvette Forum --------------- Graduate Degree
BimmerPost ------------------ Graduate Degree
Camaro 6G ----------------- College Degree
Chevy Truck Forum ---------------- College Degree
FaceBook Forums ----------------- College Degree
NissanForums -------------- College Degree
HondaForums -------------- College Degree
Tacoma World -------------- High School

Mustang 6G --------------- Remedial School

pietran30

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Man, V00D00 has gone full Antonio Brown in all of these threads. Like dude, the GT500 is an awesome car. Not sure why you're so hell bent on trying to prove to everyone in the world that it is the best car "under $100,00 but MY2020 only". That is the oddest stipulation I've ever seen. Go enjoy your car man. You don't have to prove to anyone else why you bought it and you aren't going to convince others of anything right now. We will all just have to wait and see until more GT500s hit the streets.
Sponsored