Sponsored

GT500 vs ZLE

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
Amazing that people will argue all day about their car's track performance, but wont actually take the car to the track themselves to learn wtf they are talking about.
I postulate that cars are just the modern-day male plumage. It's no longer in vogue to wear frilly silk shirts, meticulously shined leather shoes with mirror-like buckles, a tri-corner hat with an parrot feather, nor ride a well-groomed horse. Heaven forbid the plumage catch stray rubber, gravel or suffer a chip in the paint.
Sponsored

roygriffin2020

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Red reincarnated
I would like to see a 2020 Camaro Yenko style that you can get at a lot of Chevy dealers like any other Camaro go against the GT500.

Sponsored

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
It's no longer in vogue to wear frilly silk shirts, meticulously shined leather shoes with mirror-like buckles, a tri-corner hat with an parrot feather, nor ride a well-groomed horse.

Wait, wait ...

So is this too much for Coffee and Cars this weekend?

Laststandard

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro 1SS 1LE
Vehicle Showcase
I am guessing roll racing. Where it seems a lot of the racing is happening on social media.
God this place makes me feel like I'm having a stroke sometimes. Are they handing out time slips in 'MeXiCo' now? Or are they racing for pink slips like all the cool kids?

Keep it on the track

Inked61654311_1075253205999492_1083843415281500160_o_LI.jpg

thill444

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 SS1LE (sold 18 GT350)
God this place makes me feel like I'm having a stroke sometimes. Are they handing out time slips in 'MeXiCo' now? Or are they racing for pink slips like all the cool kids?

Keep it on the track
Roll racing is not just a Mustang thing. Corvettes, Hellcats, Camaro's, Supras, etc, etc, etc. It's all over social media/Youtube. Not saying I condone it but if this place makes you feel like you are having a stroke then maybe stick to the Camaro forums? Although I am quite sure you have Camaro owners who "like to race in Mexico" too.

Sponsored

Minn19

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
19 ZL1 1LE, 19 F150, 19 SB S5
I am guessing roll racing. Where it seems a lot of the racing is happening on social media.
Hopefully they show on YouTube the whole process when the “Mexican” authorities arrests them and seize their cars for racing.

I never understood adults with families doing this. Too much to risk and lose IMO in a ton of different areas.

thill444

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 SS1LE (sold 18 GT350)
Hopefully they show on YouTube the whole process when the “Mexican” authorities arrests them and seize their cars for racing.

I never understood adults with families doing this. Too much to risk and lose IMO in a ton of different areas.
https://www.dailydot.com/upstream/youtube-car-familycruisin-street-racing/

This guy was pretty popular and you can claim you are in Mexico or whatever but it won't hold up in court. Just comes down if states want to prosecute these types of people. But taking video proof of racing/excessively speeding on Youtube is evidence. But I am guessing the police and prosecutors have enough on their hands.

Minn19

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
19 ZL1 1LE, 19 F150, 19 SB S5
https://www.dailydot.com/upstream/youtube-car-familycruisin-street-racing/

This guy was pretty popular and you can claim you are in Mexico or whatever but it won't hold up in court. Just comes down if states want to prosecute these types of people. But taking video proof of racing/excessively speeding on Youtube is evidence. But I am guessing the police and prosecutors have enough on their hands.
That also baffles me, people putting videos on the internet showing speed, location and admitting to who is driving. They are just asking to be arrested for what is a felony in most (all?) stars nowadays.

roygriffin2020

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Red reincarnated
Roll racing is not just a Mustang thing. Corvettes, Hellcats, Camaro's, Supras, etc, etc, etc. It's all over social media/Youtube. Not saying I condone it but if this place makes you feel like you are having a stroke then maybe stick to the Camaro forums? Although I am quite sure you have Camaro owners who "like to race in Mexico" too.
Try this....

http://raceirra.com/

thill444

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 SS1LE (sold 18 GT350)
That also baffles me, people putting videos on the internet showing speed, location and admitting to who is driving. They are just asking to be arrested for what is a felony in most (all?) stars nowadays.
There are some pretty popular Youtubers who do this too. Some videos with millions of views. I am pretty surprised they have not made an example or Youtube allows these types of video to remain up and generate income. They do it to get hits and ultimately money. If the money stops many of the videos would stop. Or if some of them had their cars impounded and licences revoked.

It is what it is, but definitely not just a Mustang thing.
Sponsored