Sponsored

GT350 vs C6Z

thehunterooo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Corvette
Check those times brah, the 2015 gtPP is only .01 seconds slower than the c6 z06 z07 package. That is with crappy 265s sport tires when the z06 is shod with huge damn near r-comps. The gt350 has waaay more horsepower, better brakes, bigger tires, magneride, more aero, and much more! The gt350 track pack is going to demolish the c6 z06 and the gt350r even more so with those carbon wheels, even more aero and less weight!!!

/bench racing
G8 B8 M8
Sponsored

Sasuketr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot Silver GTPP
Check those times brah, the 2015 gtPP is only .01 seconds slower than the c6 z06 z07 package. That is with crappy 265s sport tires when the z06 is shod with huge damn near r-comps. The gt350 has waaay more horsepower, better brakes, bigger tires, magneride, more aero, and much more! The gt350 track pack is going to demolish the c6 z06 and the gt350r even more so with those carbon wheels, even more aero and less weight!!!

/bench racing
Look at the drivers on number 4 and number 18! Same driver different car! Are you really not reading the leaderboard right or you are pretending to be stupid? We are not talking about which car to buy here, which car is the better performer is the question of the day!

Last edited:

Sasuketr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot Silver GTPP
:doh:: Lets go back to basics of reading leaderboards, what grade are we in now? This thread is full of potential!

Last edited:

w3rkn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bmw 135is(sold)
Look at the drivers on number 4 and number 18! Same driver different car! Are you really not reading the leaderboard right or you are pretending to be stupid? We are not talking about which car to buy here, which car is the better performer is the question of the day!

:doh:

We already know.... that is what people are telling you. The C7 outperforms the C6. It seems you didn't get the memo?

It doesn't matter if you add 300hp to a C6, it will not make it handle any better. You mistakenly think HP is everything in performance. Get a hair cut, maybe afterwards this simple logic will sink in.

:mullet:

krt22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
I'm not sure if you are pretending to be stupid or blind, look at the leader board, number 4 and number 17. Same driver, same car, two different times!! Chevy was pissed how poorly the z06 did so they had him retest claiming something was wrong with the car, what really happened is they tuned the suspensions just for that track, tweaked the motor, and put on Cheater full on r-comps that looked like normal street tires!! I mean how embarrassing is it that a 100k flagship car with huge carbon brakes and giant tires barely beat out a 35k mustang. That same 35k mustang also beat the c7, so let's recap
Gt350r>gt350>s550>c6z06>c7

This leaderboard also settles the s550 over boss 302 debate!

Last edited:

Sponsored

Sasuketr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot Silver GTPP
I'm not sure if you are pretending to be stupid or blind, look at the leader board, number 4 and number 17. Same driver, same car, two different times!! Chevy was pissed how poorly the z06 did so they had him retest claiming something was wrong with the car, what really happened is they tuned the suspensions just for that track, tweaked the motor, and put on Cheater full on r-comps that looked like normal street tires!! I mean how embarrassing is it that a 100k flagship car with huge carbon brakes and giant tires barely beat out a 35k mustang. That same 35k mustang also beat the c7, so let's recap
Gt350r>gt350>s550>c6z06>c7

This leaderboard also settles the s550 over boss 302 debate!
Look again OMG number 17 has no driver name on it. Number 4 is Randy Pobst driving the hell out of that c6 z07!!!!!!! Number 18 is also Randy Pobst with the new gtpp!!!! Same driver different car!

I m really curious, how old are you?

krt22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
Ah snap you are right, the c6 z06 z07 is clearly the best car ever made since its 4th fastest around a really small track. I don't even know why anyone would buy any other car. Why did Chevy ever stop making that thing?? They should stop c7 production and bring back that beast.

How old am I? I'm old enough to know that bench racing via lap times of one track with various conditons is absolutely pointless.

Sasuketr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot Silver GTPP
Ah snap you are right, the c6 z06 z07 is clearly the best car ever made since its 4th fastest around a really small track. I don't even know why anyone would buy any other car. Why did Chevy ever stop making that thing?? They should stop c7 production and bring back that beast.

How old am I? I'm old enough to know that bench racing via lap times of one track with various conditons is absolutely pointless.
It is not the best corvette, but it is clearly faster around the track than a regular c7 vette and the one with the z51 package. The best vette up to date is the new c7 zo6!

krt22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
We cannot make that claim yet, not until probst takes it around the streets of willow!

Sasuketr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot Silver GTPP
We cannot make that claim yet, not until probst takes it around the streets of willow!
He did on a longer track compared to a Nismo GTR and it actually beat the Nismo GTR with less than a 10th of a second if i remember right! Regarding the old c6 zo6 i also would like to point out that the car weights 3130 lbs!

Sponsored

krt22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
Two different tracks man! We cannot just pick and choose which lap times/tracks we want, there are strict rules to bench racing.

Sasuketr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot Silver GTPP
Two different tracks man! We cannot just pick and choose which lap times/tracks we want, there are strict rules to bench racing.
:lol:

So 2 different cars, same track, same driver and same day back to back comparison! Well you are right the rules don't comply here! :lol::lol:

Lets take bench racing to another dimension not level!

Sasuketr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot Silver GTPP
People posted times here from Nurburging and other tracks and you still persist! I have no words for you my friend! Believe what you have to believe!

krt22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
lol I really have no words for you either if you think posting random laptimes actually proves any sort of point. :lol:
Sponsored