Sponsored

Gt350 resale value

cking

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17GT350AG/BS-MGW/UPR/ABLIP
How tall are you? I am 5'6" and I have the leather seats in my GT... I can sit fairly high up and still have plenty of headroom and visibility. Also, can you clarify your last statement? Have you tried after market seats in your GT350?
I 6ft but have a long torso. First I bought some 2012 mustang seats and put them on a racing seat platform. Got me nice and low but still not comfortable, then I bought a resto 67 mustang seat, back is too low, so now it is stripped to the frame and is being cut up and raised and openings for shoulder straps added might need to lower seat just a little. Then I got some distressed bourbon aniline tanned Italian leather and black boucle mohair to the door panels, console, seats. I like a cloth center sections on my seats. I hate all that plastic, so I'm doing a homage to 65 Shelby with more class. My friends tease me I drive mine around with no door panels or console mis matched seats
Sponsored

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
I 6ft but have a long torso. First I bought some 2012 mustang seats and put them on a racing seat platform. Got me nice and low but still not comfortable, then I bought a resto 67 mustang seat, back is too low, so now it is stripped to the frame and is being cut up and raised and openings for shoulder straps added might need to lower seat just a little. Then I got some distressed bourbon aniline tanned Italian leather and black boucle mohair to the door panels, console, seats. I like a cloth center sections on my seats. I hate all that plastic, so I'm doing a homage to 65 Shelby with more class. My friends tease me I drive mine around with no door panels or console mis matched seats
I'll never complain about being short again! :-)
I have the dark saddle (black on brown) interior in my current GT. My goal is to purchase a GT350 and then purchase the Katzskin Leather in the same color contrast. I just think the all black interior is a bit dull...
Would love to see some pictures when you are done with your project!

r1racer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Lots of people find conv seats too high, with them all the way down, I still had to lean the seat back further than I like. So l am on my fourth seat/ third frame.
Hmmm...when they’re in their lowest position the feel the same as the revaris to me. I like raising them up so I can actually see over the hood. It just feels more fun to drive in that position. I’m 5’10” btw.

TDC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350, 2019 Challenger Scat Pack Widebody, 2019 Corvette Grand Sport
Low 40's fall of 2018 for 2016's and miles above 3k. Not going to be low 40's now unless the car is a basket case or lemon history.

DirtRoadTrip

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Some real-world numbers from me: Just sold mine to the local Ford dealer for $50.5K. I received offers ranging from $46K (Carmax) to the offer I took. Ultimately I think the offer I accepted was pretty good given the softening overall market with new 350's going below MSRP.

On to a dedicated track car for me:)

Sponsored

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Some real-world numbers from me: Just sold mine to the local Ford dealer for $50.5K. I received offers ranging from $46K (Carmax) to the offer I took. Ultimately I think the offer I accepted was pretty good given the softening overall market with new 350's going below MSRP.

On to a dedicated track car for me:)
Did u trade in for something or they bought outright?

CSL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350
Surprised to see the regular 350 still bringing in these numbers at wholesale. KBB and others has trade value in excellent condition below 45k for the ‘16.

Shelby17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Traded mine in yesterday 2/4/18 at Ford Dealer
2017 5300 Miles
Sticker 61,xxx
Trade $51,000

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
Surprised to see the regular 350 still bringing in these numbers at wholesale. KBB and others has trade value in excellent condition below 45k for the ‘16.
Those sites really lean towArds helping the dealer - especially cars that are only a few years old. Enthusiast cars are almost always worth more on the market than those sites say.
Sponsored