Sponsored

Gt350r resale value?

oldbmwfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
You’re

That’s awesome! The GTR has been my favorite car I’ve ever owned and I’ve had some cool rides over the years. Actually got rid of a 911 turbo s for the GTR. A turbo 911 is a nice car but OMG is it boring.
Say more about boring, and would you say the same for older generation (996, 997) turbos?

Thanks!
Sponsored

MikeR397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford GT350R & Raptor; Ferrari 360, Aston Martin Vantage, Porsche Cayenne GTS, Jaguar XFR
Say more about boring, and would you say the same for older generation (996, 997) turbos?

Thanks!
I sold my 996 turbo (tune, exhaust, 500+hp), was not “boring” but did not excitement me the same as it’s replacmeent which was a Aston v8 vantage. I like NA cars and their screaming exhaust notes. My Porsche had cat delete and Europipe stage 2 loud, but it didn’t have that same emotion chasing revs, especially for street use. If mine was manual it would have been a great track car save for managing boost — again why I love NA cars.

MikeR397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford GT350R & Raptor; Ferrari 360, Aston Martin Vantage, Porsche Cayenne GTS, Jaguar XFR
I sold my 996 turbo (tune, exhaust, 500+hp), was not “boring” but did not excitement me the same as it’s replacmeent which was a Aston v8 vantage. I also had it for 8 years so it was time for a change. I like NA cars and their screaming exhaust notes. My Porsche had cat delete and Europipe stage 2 loud, but it didn’t have that same emotion chasing revs, especially for street use. If mine was manual it would have been a great track car save for managing boost — again why I love NA cars. I would get a gt3 or RS in a heart beat but really like my R for the track and it’s 8yr warranty .
Sponsored