Sponsored

FULL BOLT ON POTENTIAL?

IrishStallion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 gt mustang
Trap speeds are better indicator of power imo over dyno numbers. I was promised.... lol.

A 500 whp a10 ought to be 122-124 mph full weight.
Sponsored

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
I’m not that serious considering i’ll never touch E85
Is there pump E85 in the GTA? In the Peg it only comes in 5 gallon pails or 55 gallon drums haha.

toplesstripcruiser

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Race Red 50th Mustang GT vert, '03 yellow Evo
Keep your windshield washer reservoir no more than half full
Really??? How much weight will that save you? That will take off maybe 0.0000000000000001 off your quarter mile time, and add another inch per hour to your trap speed.

Idaho2018GTPremium

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Camaro ZL1 A10
Really??? How much weight will that save you? That will take off maybe 0.0000000000000001 off your quarter mile time, and add another inch per hour to your trap speed.
About 4.5 lbs, give or take. Like I said, if you want to nitpick the weight. Same thing w/ the engine cover, strut tower brace, etc. I think those are the types of things you can do for max effort. Some people buy carbon fiber hoods that are expensive and save what, 10 lbs? You can save almost half of that simply by not filling the windshield washer reservoir more than half way! Seems like a no brainer compared to a CF hood.

OP
OP
KT3

KT3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay m
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
I dont see your car making 490+ with those mods unless it baselines high. But Hey, I've been wrong before
Lmaoo kk i’ll post the dyno once i’ve got everything on. i like making people eat their words haha

Sponsored

FruityJudy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10
Lmaoo kk i’ll post the dyno once i’ve got everything on. i like making people eat their words haha
I hope you do make that kind of power but I just feel like you have a company promising you about 40+/-rwhp than most make with those mods.

OP
OP
KT3

KT3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay m
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
I hope you do make that kind of power but I just feel like you have a company promising you about 40+/-rwhp than most make with those mods.
Fair enough man - But they are number one here for a reason - we’ll see

tnk_2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Henry
Vehicle(s)
2020 mustang GT, 401A, auto, CS, Ford SS.
If only bolts on, you will regret when you go against a guy with just a blower cause he will gap you pretty good. This happened years ago but I met a guy with the same mustang as mine. He had all the bolts on you can have plus stage 2 heads port and polish. Over all the money he spent is more than I am. I just have a vortech blower and everything else is stock. He raced me and I gapped him pretty good.

OP
OP
KT3

KT3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay m
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
If only bolts on, you will regret when you go against a guy with just a blower cause he will gap you pretty good. This happened years ago but I met a guy with the same mustang as mine. He had all the bolts on you can have plus stage 2 heads port and polish. Over all the money he spent is more than I am. I just have a vortech blower and everything else is stock. He raced me and I gapped him pretty good.

Yeah i live in Canada man, this isn’t texas lol. I’ll be King of the road in most areas with FBO. Once i go boosted i’m gonna raise hell

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Prem PP Magnetic
I know you mentioned storing the car for winter was an e85 deterrent, but what a flex tune? Run e85 when active and convenient, but run down to empty and put the 94 in it when storing? Best of both worlds. Multiple fuel options, one tune.

Sponsored
OP
OP
KT3

KT3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay m
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
I know you mentioned storing the car for winter was an e85 deterrent, but what a flex tune? Run e85 when active and convenient, but run down to empty and put the 94 in it when storing? Best of both worlds. Multiple fuel options, one tune.
Yeah I mean, that’s doable but at the same time it’s not that serious to me, like i said i’m Canadian - it don’t need to go full try hard to be impressive here

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
Yeah I mean, that’s doable but at the same time it’s not that serious to me, like i said i’m Canadian - it don’t need to go full try hard to be impressive here
Got it. Just something to keep in mind if you end up not quite getting what you want out of the setup. Good to have options, it's a great platform!

IrishStallion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 gt mustang
Once you run the gen3 on corn you will never want to go back. There is significant gains in low to mid range torque that is felt in normal everyday non wot driving. Transforms the car imo.

OP
OP
KT3

KT3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay m
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Got it. Just something to keep in mind if you end up not quite getting what you want out of the setup. Good to have options, it's a great platform!
Yeah I mean, that sounds good but at X cost , and effort hahah

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
Once you run the gen3 on corn you will never want to go back. There is significant gains in low to mid range torque that is felt in normal everyday non wot driving. Transforms the car imo.
Completely agree but OP originally wanted to attempt non e. Just wanting options explored.
Sponsored