Freshly washed - redux

Shifting_Gears

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Hey, I live in Long Island, alright :crackup:
I heard a 3” lift is required for those potholes.

Lol, JK.

Looks freaking sharp.. love that blue. I almost clayed and waxed mine yesterday but was out of a few supplies.. think I need to make it happen next weekend.

ice445

Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
Hey, I live in Long Island, alright :crackup:
I know what you mean, I used to love doing the lowered car thing, then when I moved out here, the flood control ditches will delete your oil pan real fast if you don't have decent clearance. I scrape the little mudflaps on the front of the car with stock ride height going up my street, it's insane lol.

Looks great though, and I love those wheels. Are they SVE350's?

OP
Mikthehun1

Mikthehun1

Reaction score
First Name
Mik
Vehicle(s)
19 GT a10, 19 Charger Scat Pack
I know what you mean, I used to love doing the lowered car thing, then when I moved out here, the flood control ditches will delete your oil pan real fast if you don't have decent clearance. I scrape the little mudflaps on the front of the car with stock ride height going up my street, it's insane lol.

Looks great though, and I love those wheels. Are they SVE350's?
Yeah, as is I avoid speedbumps in both cars. They are actually RTX Apache's. Unfortunately I'm pretty sure they are sold out in 19X10 gunmetal like mine. I finally got around to getting a full-size spare, but I had to get it in black.

OP
Mikthehun1

Mikthehun1

Reaction score
First Name
Mik
Vehicle(s)
19 GT a10, 19 Charger Scat Pack
I heard a 3” lift is required for those potholes.

Lol, JK.

Looks freaking sharp.. love that blue. I almost clayed and waxed mine yesterday but was out of a few supplies.. think I need to make it happen next weekend.
Thanks! But yeah, I've lost more than a couple tires on these roads :angry:. It seems each year they wait longer into spring to patch up the winter damage.

173 - AWE - 1