FP Power Pack 2

SAY WHAT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang Gt
Its rather simple, its just a TB and a cold air intake. Plenty of youtube vids on this. Although if its not too late id return it, and get a lund tune and a reputable cold air intake. You will make more Hp if that's what you are going for.

DonnieO

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donnie
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang gt cs
It's a great kit. Don't listen to the negative comments about it. Just read the instructions. Sound tube bolt on the firewall sucks.

Rickycardo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT auto
The air fittings on the CAI tube are brittle and have no flex. I broke one of mine trying to force it. Take your time and make sure all the hoses have room to reach. If something doesn't reach don't force it. Stop and re-arrange the hose to get the room needed.

J17GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP
It's a great kit. The gains with a third party tune would be negligible. My car put down 403rwhp & 395rwtq with just the PP2 kit and everything else stock.

Install is very straight forward.

Sponsored

D Bergstrom

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
I had one on my 2017 GT for about two and a half years before I traded it in. I had no complaints, deffinetly felt an improvement, especially in the lower rpm ranges. Install was pretty straight forward, just take your time and follow the instructions and you shouldn't have any issues.

Doug

OP
OP

bmrylnd5

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
@sugoispec
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT/CS
Thanks for the advice everyone! I'll let you know how it goes.

Jordan @ Lethal

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lethalperformance.com
First Name
Jordan
Vehicle(s)
2016 Stingray M7
You will definitely make an increase in power with that set up but it will be a small bump. It's more than worth it to go with aftermarket tuning if power is on the mind. Call us at Lethal Performance and talk with us about it.
power-packages-2015-2016-2017-mustang-gt

Last edited:

Kong76

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ingot Silver GT
You are lucky with the 17s you don't have to cut any vacuum lines I believe. The firewall plug is a pita. Need skinny arms. For the tune you might want to put on a charger just in case so the battery voltage doesn't drop below the low level. Make sure you have good wifi signal as well.

tom_sprecher

Living Race Car Free
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP 6MT Race Red
It's an easy install. Take you time and you will do fine.

There is a good write-up here. I also used this connector and did not have to cut the engine cover.

If you are planning to install an oil catch can, now would be an opportune time to do so since you will hove everything opened up and out of the way.

Last edited:

inspecto

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
mike
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
I had one on my 2017 GT for about two and a half years before I traded it in. I had no complaints, deffinetly felt an improvement, especially in the lower rpm ranges. Install was pretty straight forward, just take your time and follow the instructions and you shouldn't have any issues.

Doug
I agree, I've had one on my 17 GT for 2yrs and have no issues The upgraded performance is worth every penny. Drivability is spot on. It also tweaks the auto.
Sponsored