Sponsored

Ford Racing ProCal Tune

TEXAS HEAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1 A10
Has anyone that has the FP tune happen to observe or datalog how much boost the tune is commanding?
Sponsored

defdans

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Convertible
Scheduled my appointment for next Wednesday. Will let you guys know how it goes!

jtmat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vert turbo!!!!
Small report on city driving....

Went riding around taking care of business in DC/VA/MD... mostly city driving.

Yes, I can tell now the symposer thing is gone! When in traffic, I liked to put it in "s" and hear the muffler noise on downshifts going into lights... that is gone. Ha, ha.... never was real. Sounded cool. Do I care? No... actually glad all that sound is gone. Engine and some turbo sounds great.... and I still have some muffler sound, which I think is enough.

Outside of that, mpg seem to stick around the same. I normally always drive in "s" in the city... this time I did not have to do that.. when I hit the gas it went just fine in "d". Nice feeling to know you have power when you need it without having to drive around in race mode.

Again, better driving car all the way around... still enjoying the tune. Next trip in a couple of days... 1000 or so miles.... can't wait, some real country driving and city driving.... along with mountains (maybe).

I love the way the car drives and sounds; feels good owning this car.

jbailer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Magnetic Premium PP 50AP
I'll get to find out soon. I just ordered mine from Steve Powell @ Tasca Ford for $484 shipped. I'm looking forward to everything about it. Thanks to all that shared their experiences.

bajakiter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium Race Red
Can you post a link to Tasca? I cannot find it on their website....

Sponsored

marjen

2015 Mustang Ecoboost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang Ecoboost premium
Thats a great price!! Good luck.

Aaron_ATX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 M/T PP 2.3 EB
Going to try the FP tune on my EB for the sake of warranty, and the fact that it is a daily driver .... my fox coupe is what I use to break parts and spend money :D

Local ford dealer in georgetown texas does not have it in their system yet, supposedly are going to look it up and order for me. Best price I have seen is $575, my dealer says they will price match. Will be calling tasca for a quote at that price!

jbailer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Can you post a link to Tasca? I cannot find it on their website....
Don't order it through their web site, call and ask for Steve Powell @ 1-800-598-1484 I think choose option #1. I've ordered from Steve for a while and he is always very helpful, informative and I've never seen a lower price.

If there's anyone looking for just the CAI, he acquired several of these for the interest here and I know he still has some.

jbailer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Going to try the FP tune on my EB for the sake of warranty, and the fact that it is a daily driver .... my fox coupe is what I use to break parts and spend money :D

Local ford dealer in georgetown texas does not have it in their system yet, supposedly are going to look it up and order for me. Best price I have seen is $575, my dealer says they will price match. Will be calling tasca for a quote at that price!
Same here, this is my DD and I need to depend on it.

You can buy it from any authorized FP dealer then have it installed where you want. That's what I'm doing. My dealer (service department) doesn't care. Service is separate from parts anyways. I figure if Steve is going to offer that price, why not give him the business.

Red Turtle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT

Keep shopping on that price or go with the few recommended vendors in this thread. The $484 shipped is the lowest that I have seen as I paid $508 shipped from a vendor connection on another site.

Sponsored

vegetakid24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ecoboost
I contacted Tasca ford through facebook and got my calibration package for 494$ shipped to texas. I saved over $50 on the order I'm pleased.

GJarrett

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 EcoBoost Premium
Same here. Steve at Tasca provided mine, $484 +$10 shipping to South Carolina. Great deal!

jtmat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vert turbo!!!!
Same here. Steve at Tasca provided mine, $484 +$10 shipping to South Carolina. Great deal!
I'll be in Spartanburg/Columbia areas this week(end).... see a guy riding with the top down (if over 55 degrees), that is me. :lol:

That is a great price... nice to see so much off msrp.

vegetakid24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ecoboost
the dealerships in my area quoted me 2.5 hours at 125$ hour ????

Red Turtle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
the dealerships in my area quoted me 2.5 hours at 125$ hour ????
Local dealer big into performance/modifying cars charged $250 for my brother-n-law as well. 1.5hrs for airbox install and 1hr for downloading software from FP and then uploading to car.

I think $200 is fair for them to do all, but wasn't going to bust chops for $50.
Sponsored