Sponsored

TicTocTach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Clair
Vehicle(s)
2018 EBPP
The scales for HP and TQ are different - 35 per unit on the left 30 per unit on the right. If you made them the same, it looks like the lines would be close to crossing around 5200-ish.

Jklaz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jo
Vehicle(s)
'17 Ingot Silver Ecoboost Premium w/Pony Package
Question for anyone who still reads this thread.

Does Levitown ford still carry it for cheap? I don't see it on their website. All I see is this one for 665.

Also, if my warranty is up in November (i have a 2017 with 22k miles), does it even matter if I get a dealer or certified tech to install it? Does the warranty extend past the factory warranty, or can I just put it on myself at this point?

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase

Does Levitown ford still carry it for cheap? I don't see it on their website. All I see is this one for 665.

Also, if my warranty is up in November (i have a 2017 with 22k miles), does it even matter if I get a dealer or certified tech to install it? Does the warranty extend past the factory warranty, or can I just put it on myself at this point?
just do it yourself, you plug it into computer and hit flash. wouldn't pay someone to do it when warranty is expiring anyway myself

as far as im aware, reading wise, it won't add onto the extended, or the extended won't include that. idk.

TicTocTach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Clair
Vehicle(s)
2018 EBPP

LMR has it for $450:
https://lmr.com/item/M9603M4C/mustang-eooboost-performance-calibration-18-19

I’m not sure how the warranty situation works, so hopefully someone will chime in.

Sponsored

Spykexx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Prem M6, 2019 Charger Scat Pack Plus

It does not extend the factory warranty. Same as the standard warranty, it begins the day the car is purchased for the first time. so at 35 months, you'd have one month left. Granted, you still keep your 5 year warranty, it's just that if the tune is found to be the culprit, they may deny you.

FalconRR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang EB
Just remember if you are doing it your self, " ***TURN OFF MODULE POWER*** " means press your start button to turn the car off. Then turn the car back on when prompted " ***TURN ON MODULE POWER*** ". DO NOT DISCONNECT the OBDII plug or the USB cord to your laptop.

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
I am thinking of tossing a cvfab catted down pipe on my 17 ford perf tuned car. I have res delete and axle backs.

Will my car run like poop? Will use o2 extender/defouler.

I have ford perf catch can, but I hope my car wouldn’t smoke on idle like I read about Catless dp’s

If my car runs like absolute dog poop I will go to protune

But just hope this can work. Post up if anyone’s been there done that

Looking for more exhaust sound, perfectly happy with current performanxe. Just don’t want a degrade in performance.
Sponsored