Sponsored

Ford Performance Supercharger

white15gt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
White 2015 GT
saying an auto 18+ NA tuned for E85 will give a factory roush car a tough way to go.
Really...? WORST case scenario, there is still 100hp delta between the NA car and the Roush car. Unless the guy driving the Roush has never driven a car before, and the NA driver is Mario Andretti, it won't be a close race.
Sponsored

Angry50

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
Really...? WORST case scenario, there is still 100hp delta between the NA car and the Roush car. Unless the guy driving the Roush has never driven a car before, and the NA driver is Mario Andretti, it won't be a close race.
you havent seen reality.. Roush tune delivers power soft. Plus if you have a Roush car with manual vs an A10 E85 car. my money is on the NA. id bet an A10 roush car would have a tought time against a bolt on E85 car.

Ronin5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GTP Stage 1
This is not anything new right? I have a 16 with a 670 Roush. Hasn't a 700 been available on the Roush site for the 18+ for quite a while now?

Little Guy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
I have a Roush supercharger on a 2019. I think it is a no brainer to retain your warranty. Also, for the amount of hp, it is relatively cheap. I have had the supercharger for two months now. It is plenty fast. So far on the kill list is a Corvette and a Charger Hellcat. Both were roll ones at about 20 to 30 mph

Angry50

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
I have a Roush supercharger on a 2019. I think it is a no brainer to retain your warranty. Also, for the amount of hp, it is relatively cheap. I have had the supercharger for two months now. It is plenty fast. So far on the kill list is a Corvette and a Charger Hellcat. Both were roll ones at about 20 to 30 mph
"retain" you get a roush warranty but the dealerships are pretty friendly about it. but it all depends on goals. if warranty is #1 then yes its hard to beat. But if later you decide youre not worried about warranty your gonna be fighting uphill.

Sponsored

shravanj

Threads
Reaction score
Website
shravanj.com
First Name
Shravan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
I have this supercharger on my '18 GT. Just got the latest tune installed today, major improvement compared to the first revision. Haven't had it dyno'd so I can't comment on exact power figures but it definitely pulls hard. Warranty is interesting, it void's the Ford powertrain warranty and you get one covered by ROUSH instead. This was still worth it for me since Whipple charges extra for a warranty and Edelbrock's TVS 2560 kit (which includes a powertrain warranty) wasn't available when I got mine installed last year.

TehEno

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harry
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT - Tickford Supercharge Pack - Orange Fury
Vehicle Showcase
Good to hear about the new tune. This 3 month wait is going to be difficult.

NYDP77

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2016 Roush Mustang Stage 3
Vehicle Showcase
you havent seen reality.. Roush tune delivers power soft. Plus if you have a Roush car with manual vs an A10 E85 car. my money is on the NA. id bet an A10 roush car would have a tought time against a bolt on E85 car.
I can't speak for autos, but my manual Roush has a big advantage over manual GT (which had a FP Power Pack 2).

Angry50

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
I can't speak for autos, but my manual Roush has a big advantage over manual GT (which had a FP Power Pack 2).
im referring to 2018+ not 15-17 vs 15-17

an A10 18+ on e85 would give you a tough time would be what im saying

unload

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GTPP A10
im referring to 2018+ not 15-17 vs 15-17

an A10 18+ on e85 would give you a tough time would be what im saying

Are you saying that a stock 18GT a10 with just an e85 tune/lth/cai would be close to an 18 auto with this supercharger kit? Just making sure i am understanding you.

If so, how is that possible? I get your point on soft tune but even still still has to be at least 100HP higher. no?

I am no expert but this sounds silly.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Angry50

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
Are you saying that a stock 18GT a10 with just an e85 tune/lth/cai would be close to an 18 auto with this supercharger kit? Just making sure i am understanding you.

If so, how is that possible? I get your point on soft tune but even still still has to be at least 100HP higher. no?

I am no expert but this sounds silly.
1. A10 E85 car will beat M6 roush car. we knowin 1/4 the m6 is a disadvantage no matter the setup. (unless someone is as good as they think they are and even then)
2. A10 bolt on E85 car will give a stock A10 roush car a hard time..

The roush tune is setup for peak number and safety its not going to hit as hard as an aftermarket tune. Roush supercharger with an aftermarket tune is a big difference. but if youre going to void the warranty anyway then i think there are better options than the roush for the 18+

HopfibreSn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1/MT82
not loading for me.. is it a stock roush car 1/4?

pulled it up on Phone.. car is PBD tuned. not stock roush tune..
Yes, it looks to be stock other than the Roush blower and Roush tune. I’d assume the Roush doesn’t have the updated tune.

Angry50

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
Yes, it looks to be stock other than the Roush blower and Roush tune. I’d assume the Roush doesn’t have the updated tune.
ya was my fault i looked closer. stock roush blower. even the updated tune i think is just some shift adjustment for better driving.

but yes as the video shows. it has a tough time against an e85 tuned car. wondering if it even had bolt ons.
Sponsored