Roush/Ford Performance Supercharger?

Durthol

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alan
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 Premium & Elite, HP, Recaros, Tremec
I'm admittedly new here, so maybe this is old news and I just didn't see anything show up, but just in case, you all might want to read about this.

I know the Roush unit's been available for most folks -- but, from what I could tell, it's not CARB-legal for us poor souls suffering in California. This one, though, most certainly is... so I guess I know what I'll be saving up for.

Ford part, warranty remains in place, supercharger warranted for 3/36 on top of that. Oh yeah, count me in.
2018-Roush-SuperCharger-13.jpg
Sponsored

Ronin5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GTP Stage 1
I have a Stage one and every one I have seen (for at least 2015 on) stated : 50 State legal emission on 2015-2017 / CARB E.O.#D-418-27. Maybe though this was a more recent change ? Being in Colorado, I was not too concerned.. It's a great option. Grab one!

sZedely

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
the kit is now 50 state legal. let me know if we can help you out with a kit!

OP
OP
Durthol

Durthol

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alan
Vehicle(s)
...every one I have seen (for at least 2015 on) stated : 50 State legal emission on 2015-2017 / CARB E.O.#D-418-27. ...
Just for reference, the 2018-2019 model is 50 State Legal as well.
the kit is now 50 state legal.

Thanks, guys -- obviously, whatever info I'd been seeing was outdated and/or inaccurate. Not sure if I'll go this route quite yet, but it sure is tempting. The idea of this sort of power not voiding my warranty is particularly appealing.

Sponsored

Ronin5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GTP Stage 1
There are a bunch of us that love the Roush. There is another thread on the 550 side where people are bitching left and right about NA vs Roush vs Whipple etc etc. Just depends what you want out of the car. Big difference between my package for a 16 and yours for a 19 I guess so do your research.. But if you want a "normal" DD type car till you romp on it, the Roush is great IMHO. Good luck..and it's a kick in the pants when you hit the gas....

OP
OP
Durthol

Durthol

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alan
Vehicle(s)
But if you want a "normal" DD type car till you romp on it, the Roush is great IMHO
Well, it's all moot now. My wife decided she liked the Dark Highland Green enough for me to buy the Bullitt instead -- and this doesn't work on the Bullitt. But ya know... I'm okay with that. :)

Ronin5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GTP Stage 1
For that price go Italian or at least get the McQueen version. You won't feel as bad when the modded GT flies by ya. :like:
Sponsored