Ford pass

Dhruvchadha

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dhruv
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper S, Volvo XC 60
Any idea what is each point worth? I received 42000 points from Ford...so if I were to use it for accessories at a dealer, would they be roughly equal to $42?420? Something else?

Flimflamman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT A10 & 301A
Vehicle Showcase
Any idea what is each point worth? I received 42000 points from Ford...so if I were to use it for accessories at a dealer, would they be roughly equal to $42?420? Something else?
I think 42k points equates to about $200.

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase
Hadnt used ford pass in couple months and tried it today.theyve made it more difficult to get to car details.eg tire pressure etc.plus I recall being able to see my ford service records on old system
But can't locate them.ir took me a while to figure out you now have to hold down car image to get whatever details thete are.hope it'll still tell me when battery and tires are getting low.progress?
Is the car in sleep mode, that can happen if it is?

Sponsored

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I think 42k points equates to about $200.
I've wondered about that myself, and sounds about right. Need to find something to use them for soon.

Flimflamman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT A10 & 301A
Vehicle Showcase
I've wondered about that myself, and sounds about right. Need to find something to use them for soon.
They do expire, and if you got them before Jan. 2021, then you have until the end of this year to use them. They decided to grant that due to covid.

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
They do expire, and if you got them before Jan. 2021, then you have until the end of this year to use them. They decided to grant that due to covid.
Just saw a message saying Dec, makes sense. Just don't know what to trade the points for.

Sponsored

m3incorp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium with Roush Phase 2, 2017 Corvette Z06, 2018 Subaru WRX, 2015 VW Golf, 2015 Ford Fusion
I have used them for oil changes, brake rotors and pads installs, dual horn and this week, used my 78,000 towards tires for the front to pair with my new drag radials. They gave me a military discount and the install includes warranty certificates, and came out a little cheaper than Discount Tire. I normally never use the dealership for tires but hey $300 in reward points swayed me.

Just saw a message saying Dec, makes sense. Just don't know what to trade the points for.

Flimflamman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT A10 & 301A
Vehicle Showcase
I have used them for oil changes, brake rotors and pads installs, dual horn and this week, used my 78,000 towards tires for the front to pair with my new drag radials. They gave me a military discount and the install includes warranty certificates, and came out a little cheaper than Discount Tire. I normally never use the dealership for tires but hey $300 in reward points swayed me.
Shoot I didn't know you could get the dual horn with it. Could have sworn my dealer said no a while back but will check again.

m3incorp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium with Roush Phase 2, 2017 Corvette Z06, 2018 Subaru WRX, 2015 VW Golf, 2015 Ford Fusion
My parts department always makes it a point to ask if I checked how many points I have to go towards my purchases... And you get points for making purchases with points. Oh they give me a military discount on those parts also.

Shoot I didn't know you could get the dual horn with it. Could have sworn my dealer said no a while back but will check again.
Sponsored