Sponsored

Florida Ford dealer.

buster1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang
Moved to the Ft Meyers area about a year ago and am looking for a Ford dealer that carries a good inventory of Mustangs. I'll be ready for a leftover '19 or a '20 Mustang GT late this year. Local dealers have a decent number but I am new here and not sure where to go for the best selection of instock GTs, best price etc. Also considering the Roush dealer installed TVS. I am not locked into to dealing in this immediate area. Any help is appreciated, Thanks in advance guys.
Sponsored

Rick369

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Ecoboost Premium Convertible
I have a place in Port Charlotte, Florida. Don’t live there full time but have been there for 7 years. I found that Matthew Currie Ford in Nokomis (just north of Venice) is always aggressive on pricing. Also Tamiami Ford in Naples is competitive. I have bought from both in the past.

Ecoboosted

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Mustang GT, 19' Road Glide
I live in central Florida but found the exact car I was looking for but had to go to Maryland to get it.

Cars that were close to what I wanted in my area only but not exact or the wrong color had 4-5K off. Got my car for 9k off which had all the must haves and right color.

Memphisraines

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee 2013 Caddilac ATS
Try Brandon Ford, Elder Ford, Veterans Ford, Mullinax Ford.

Shifting_Gears

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
If you feel like a drive, there’s a lot of big ford dealers in the Miami/Ft Lauderdale area. That’s about 2.5hr away.

I purchased my GT from Sawgrass Ford. They typically have a lot of Mustangs on the lot.

Sponsored

Wlozada87

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Willie
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Brandon Ford is where I got mine. Large inventory and good prices.

StealthFighter

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BOB
Vehicle(s)
-2019 GT premium a10 -pp1 -Shadow Black loaded
Look up Weikert ford .com in Lake Wales I was there today and they have a great selection of GT’s on the lot . I bought my 19 coupe a10 premium pp1 there 3 months ago very happy with dealership and pricing.

TLW1022

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Terry
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt K3464
Mullinax Ford - Multiple locations, Discounted No Haggle Prices, Website shows all inventory from all locations

18usc371

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
GT350 - Track Package - G0628
I live in the Cape and drive up to Brandon Ford in Tampa. Great selection, great prices, no BS, in and out in 30 min. PM me for the internet sales guy I delt with - if you want. I bought a month ago and they were easy. Again, great price.

They also do Roush, aftermarket, superchargers, etc. I did not go with any of that, but bumped into a guy at Racetrack over on Del Prado Blvd. He bought from Brandon too, and had his Roush supercharger installed by them at time of purchase, and a whole bunch of suspension stuff done by them too. He spoke highly of them too.

(Also, I had good experiences with 5 Bar Racing as a custom tuner and dyno shop. They’re behind theAudi dealer at Daniels and I-10)

TheReaper

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jesse
Vehicle(s)
2018 Shadow Black GT
Mullinax, I will soon be buying my 4th Mustang GT from them.

Sponsored

stang-man

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Lightning Blue GTPP
Brandon Ford

66Bronc1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JT
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Mullinax has no dealer fees, which is good. I bought in town at Tamiami Ford in Naples. They are competitive and are a very good dealer. But they do have a dealer fee. They had the best deal around at the time when I bought my past 18 GT. Also look on Autotrader- that's how I price compared when buying my GT.

RugbyRef

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Gary Yoemans Ford in Daytona Beach is also a pretty decent place to peruse the inventory of Mustangs. They typically have a great selection of Shelby's, GT's, Roush, and Sherrod Mustangs. I know it's quite a hike from Ft. Myers, but I drove down from Southern Indiana to pick my GT up from there! :)

OP
OP

buster1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang
I live in the Cape and drive up to Brandon Ford in Tampa. Great selection, great prices, no BS, in and out in 30 min. PM me for the internet sales guy I delt with - if you want. I bought a month ago and they were easy. Again, great price.

They also do Roush, aftermarket, superchargers, etc. I did not go with any of that, but bumped into a guy at Racetrack over on Del Prado Blvd. He bought from Brandon too, and had his Roush supercharger installed by them at time of purchase, and a whole bunch of suspension stuff done by them too. He spoke highly of them too.

(Also, I had good experiences with 5 Bar Racing as a custom tuner and dyno shop. They’re behind theAudi dealer at Daniels and I-10)

Thanks, appreciate the help from you and everyone else.

I am really having a tough time deciding on whether or not to do the Roush dealer installed and warrantied TVS package. I looks like the discounts available would cover most of the cost of the S/C. I recently took an early retirement and am coming out of a Z06 which was a little too focused of a car for daily use. Car was a beast stock but felt uncomfortable and very tight where the GT is much more of daily driver. Looking for the middle of the road but can't do Mopar(Hellcat).
Sponsored