OP
OP
brokacki

brokacki

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red Premium Mustang GT Manual
Now that is an awesome list man! I love it!

You will love the horsepower increase with the Airiad, especially if you go with a Tune! The intake itself will give you a few horsepower and then the tune will really wake it up!

On another note, you can never go wrong with lowering the car and adding some exterior mods! I run Eibach's on my personal GT and absolutely love them!

I love where your head is at and if you ever need anything, you know where to find me :cheers:

-Will
well if you ever wanna send some discount codes my way ill be sure to put them to good use! :p
Sponsored

Mustang8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
Congrats! I was in the same boat as you, bought my first car when I was 22 last year. Enjoy it!

AMWill

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Track Pack 5.0
well if you ever wanna send some discount codes my way ill be sure to put them to good use! :p
I think I can do just that man!

Shoot me over a PM and let's get this baby modded :cheers:

-Will

futbol90x

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang 2005 & 2015 mustang gt pp
congratz dude!

I'm 24 im on my second one already!.

2015 Gt base PP

2005 v6
okr80o.jpg
dcc17t.jpg

Sponsored

MichaelKael

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maggie, beautiful ´15 Cyclone Mustang 51A Magnetic
thats pretty nice for a first ride

my first ride was a 78 honda LOL
Well, that could be nice too, depending on what year you had it lol

Mgsouthwest2001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT C/S
Great looking car. OP you are bringing back some memories too. My first car on my own was a mustang as well. I picked it up on my 19th birthday. It was a new 90 LX 5.0 in Titanium Silver. My first new car was a 90. Hmmmm. Suddenly I feel older. :doh:

CrazedAntelope

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chad
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost Premium PP
Congrats OP. I'm 21 and got myself a EB Premium with PP. Wanting to mod it but dropping $$$ on tuition is getting in the way :(

Sponsored

Wiley_6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future 19 GT PP1
Congrats! I should be in the same boat by the end of the year. Big Ups

dbegley

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Performance Package 401a
Vehicle Showcase
Great car. Love Red Mustangs. I really love my Ruby Red 2017 Premium Mustang GT with PP. Learn to drive the car before you do anything crazy with it. It's amazing if you drive it like a little old lady these Mustangs behave very well but step into it and it becomes a race car. I almost got into trouble myself a couple of times when I first got mine. Amazing engine. Awesome brakes.

Zooks527

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 KB GT, 401A, 6MT, PP1, S&S, MR, AE, B&O / 2005 Toyota Tacoma
Great car. Love Red Mustangs. I really love my Ruby Red 2017 Premium Mustang GT with PP. Learn to drive the car before you do anything crazy with it. It's amazing if you drive it like a little old lady these Mustangs behave very well but step into it and it becomes a race car. I almost got into trouble myself a couple of times when I first got mine. Amazing engine. Awesome brakes.
Hopefully he's learned to drive it in the 5 years since he posted about it. :wink:

Ebm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Guy
Vehicle(s)
'14 GT
Just curious... did you go through 5 years of posts, use the search tool on the forum, or Google it?

dbegley

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Performance Package 401a
Vehicle Showcase
Just curious... did you go through 5 years of posts, use the search tool on the forum, or Google it?
Oh I see that it was posted in 2015. No it was at the bottom of a page I was reading on the forum. Didn't see that posting date. Wonder if he still has the car
Sponsored

Reactions: Ebm