Sponsored

44 years and bought my first domestic sports car!

EcoVert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost convertible
Vehicle Showcase
I like the 10 speed mainly because I live in Austin and the traffic can be terrible. Also I liked that it was faster!
Stop and go traffic 10spd makes life easier and if you have bad knees like me it's a must.
Sponsored

rebellovw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium PP
Take what you read here with a grain of salt as there are many complainers, very whiny folks. I joined when I first got my car and was sick to my stomach only to find it was all overly paranoid folks posting about anything they didn’t like. I look back and laugh at those idiots.

Use the ignore feature heavily as it is awesome.

CB18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Stingray
And many of us whiny, complaining, paranoid idiots had our cars bought back by Ford. OP ought to start your ignore list with this guy.

CB18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Stingray
I had the magnetic metallic. Clay bar and a good wax such as Collinite 476. You will like the results.

rebellovw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium PP
And many of us whiny, complaining, paranoid idiots had our cars bought back by Ford. OP ought to start your ignore list with this guy.
Too funny I didn’t see this at all as I’m already ignoring CB18 and clicked “show ignored posts” link. I gotta stop clicking that.

It works like a champ. Highly recommended as no one needs his/her drama. I’m sure he/she is a nice person but I don’t have nor want to hear about their car problems over and over.
Sponsored