Blue Horse

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT

I'd always wanted to do a burnout. So what's a better way to start off 2017 than with a burnout in my EB!! :headbang: :ford:
cnhqppj9u1ynwjspsld2.gif

Not bad for a first try too! Even gif'ed it for lols. Who needs line lock anyway? :lol:
I am so proud of you,how old did you say you were?
Sponsored

Wally

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Challenger Scat Pack
I did it on my new winter tires. They only have about 1000 miles or so of light and careful winter driving on them, I reckon one burnout won't make'em bald. This'll be the only one I do on the tires anyways. :p
BTW I'm assuming those hp/tq figures in your sig are before/after your mods? That's pretty impressive for "just" an ecoboost. Can you tell me a little more about them? I'm not familiar with what people are doing with the ecoboosts at all.

OP
OP
K-Roll302

K-Roll302

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Karl
Vehicle(s)
'17 Mustang GT Premium, '80 Porsche 924 Turbo
BTW I'm assuming those hp/tq figures in your sig are before/after your mods? That's pretty impressive for "just" an ecoboost. Can you tell me a little more about them? I'm not familiar with what people are doing with the ecoboosts at all.
They're after my mods. I'll try to explain them as best I can.:)

1. CP-E FMIC (Intercooler): A much larger, better built, freer flowing part over the cheaply built OEM IC. Allows for more colder, dense air to be sent to the engine for more power.
frfmvkqm109v9nnzqmd8.jpg

2. LMS 160F Thermostat: From Livernois Motorsports. To reduce cylinder head temps and run cooler.

3. LMS 93v7 Tune: Also from Livernois, it's what makes the car perform as well as it does. Still around stock boost pressure as well. No complaints whatsoever. I wish the car had come like this from the factory, because I'll never go back to stock performance again.:headbang:

4. Brisk Silver Spark Plugs: It's my understanding that it's the norm to go a step or two down colder from the OEM plugs when performance is increased to keep things cool and efficient, so that's why I changed spark plugs.

5. UPR Dual Valve Catch Can: Because direct injection and no gas washing the back of the intake valves like port injection systems do. This should prevent or reduce oil from touching the valves and caking them.

6. Muffler Delete: I just wanted more sound than stock, and a freer flowing exhaust. Cheaper than buying a catback or axleback, and doesn't sound too shabby either. I'll be taking out the stock resonator and replacing it with a Vibrant Ultra Quiet type that is straight-through and freer flowing than stock to get as much exhaust flow as possible without being too loud.

As I'm given to understand, most of the modifications people are doing to their EBs are no different than the ones you'd find on the ST twins, RS, or even the F150 EB.

Thank you everyone for the kind words!! :ford:
Sponsored